Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

IM GOIN TO COLLEGE! (maybe)

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 03:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default IM GOIN TO COLLEGE! (maybe)

I just turned in my fafsa papers to go to UTI. I qualify for ALOT of financial aid, and i should be goin to UTI for free or very cheap. I'm gonna be doin auto body and paint

Sorry I'm really happy, had to tell someone lol

Old 05-20-2010, 03:57 PM

Ooooo Hoooo-oooo!!! Big college man!!! Just kidding, good job hope it works out. I got the hell out of school as soon as I could. Well not AS SOON, but I sure didnt plan on go any further. But good luck >

Old 05-20-2010, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by wht02monte
Ooooo Hoooo-oooo!!! Big college man!!! Just kidding, good job hope it works out. I got the hell out of school as soon as I could. Well not AS SOON, but I sure didnt plan on go any further. But good luck >
I did the same thing man, dropped out in 10th and got a GED, spent the past 3 years doin absolutely nothing... hopefully i can get my life back on track now

Old 05-20-2010, 04:14 PM

i dropped out, then went back a week later and they made me go to one of those dumbkid "academys".
...Then dropped out LOL and got my GED. I couldnt stand all the idiots and druggies and trouble makers you know??

Old 05-20-2010, 04:15 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Very kewl man.

I also have my Fafsa paperwork but just haven't turned them in jet. I dont want to get back into the Automotive world anymore. Especially the body side of it. Its to political and very cut throat. I should know, I've been in the paint business for over 6 years ( automotive paint store manager ).

I think i'm going to study to be a locksmith. My brother is one and he literally writes his own ticket.

Good luck with School.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:16 PM
10 Year Member

i dropped out, then went back a week later and they made me go to one of those dumbkid "academys".
...Then dropped out LOL and got my GED. I couldnt stand all the idiots and druggies and trouble makers you know??
well i was one of the druggy troublemakers, yet i still found everyone there to be stupid, then again i live in a neighborhood full of stuck up rich kids who think they're better than me bc they're daddies bought them a hummer.... anyways enough rambling, im hoping college will be different lol

Old 05-20-2010, 04:17 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by The Popcorn King
Very kewl man.

I also have my Fafsa paperwork but just haven't turned them in jet. I dont want to get back into the Automotive world anymore. Especially the body side of it. Its to political and very cut throat. I should know, I've been in the paint business for over 6 years ( automotive paint store manager ).

I think i'm going to study to be a locksmith. My brother is one and he literally writes his own ticket.

Good luck with School.
what do you mean political and cut throat?

Old 05-20-2010, 04:20 PM

The druggie trouble makers around here ARE the little rich bchs. "Mommy Daddy do this for me" type of kids.
What I meant by them was the people who were gonna end up in prison (which half of them are right now.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:21 PM
10 Year Member

The druggie trouble makers around here ARE the little rich bchs. "Mommy Daddy do this for me" type of kids.
What I meant by them was the people who were gonna end up in prison (which half of them are right now.
juvi and rehab was enough to straighten me out lol

Old 05-20-2010, 04:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

I would see so many people fired and moved from one shop to another. When ever the shop would get a new manager, they would get rid of the people working there and bring in their friends. I saw it all the time.

Then when ever the paint companies would give the shop owners a big discount on paint supplies, they would changed companies. So it didnt matter if you learned how to paint with PPG, BASF, Sherwin Williams, or Dupont. You had to learn the a whole new system from scratch. And if you wanted to keep your job, you had to just stay there and take it. If you didnt like the new system, then they would find a new painter.

Also, hopefully the school with teach Waterborne, cause its replacing all urethane based paint. You have to learn and whole new animal for that.

It never ends.

Quick Reply: IM GOIN TO COLLEGE! (maybe)