Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

I'm cursed

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 10:06 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default I'm cursed

Start rant:

I bought a paintball mask online 21 days ago paid for 3 day shipping and i am yet to get it.

All the problems that i had with ZZp ordering online and not getting part of my order.

My stealth bulbs did not come at first when i oredered them with my headlights.

I ordered a T-shirt form Milzly Motor sports and they lost the record for what i ordered and had to call me to find out what it was and then i still didn't get a decal i was offered for free.

It just seems like i should stick to buying things in person. It seems anytime i order something off the internet something will go wrong. i am sick of this stuff.

end rant

Old 04-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Default RE: I'm cursed

1) paintall, what kind of mask? i played for 10 years...
2) email them and ask for the sticker... im sure they will send it to ya if ya ask nicely! hell, is .35 cents outta their pocket.
3) online = cheaper... you sure you wanna pay more?

Old 04-09-2008, 12:33 AM

i am like that 2...i always seem to get screwed by shipping

Old 04-09-2008, 07:26 AM

Ditto!

Old 04-09-2008, 09:54 AM

I've been buying items from the internet for over 5 years (everything from bicycling equipment to model cars to stereo equipment, heck yes crutchfield) and in my experience, shipping is a pain sometimes. As far as paying for 3 day shipping, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, your shipping company on their docket and maybe your paper work, will say when the company shipped the item--after three days, demand a refund on shipping, if it is the shipping company's fault, call customer service, demand a refund. )

Old 04-09-2008, 11:33 AM
rj
15 Year Member

Good advice.

If you paid for a service and didn't get it you deserve to get your money back.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:35 PM

The mask is a V-force profiler i was sick of my POS one fogging on me and i had heard of good things of this mask and i figured i would give it a try.

I have been talking with the company or trying to talk with the company about where the mask is and they have still not answered the question. I emailed them on the 21st a day after i was supposed to get the mask they returned that email on the 25th. i emailed them back on the 25th got a reply on the 1st. i reply on the 2nd and have not gotten a reply yet. So i email them again yesterday and still no reply.

also i asked for my money back on the shipping right away. no answer to that question yet.

as to the sticker i really dont care but it was just sorta icing on the cake with all the problems that i had been having. and i really didn't by any parts form them just a shirt that i liked that they had.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:05 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

did you buy it from an ebay store? heres the thing:

Not a single ebay store that I know of actually has the items tehy are selling!!!!

Thats right, not a single one. You hear these ads on the radio "Work from home and make as much money as you want". Thats what they are. The companys send you a CD with all the info to put into a description, you launch the auctions, people buy it. You send a form to the factory via e-mail and they ship it out to you. You never know if it's really there or not. You see negative feedbacks all the time with stuff like "the guy sold me an item he didn't have", well.. .the truth is, none of these stores know if the item is actually in stock. What you want ot do is make sure the guy will give you your money back when you don't get the item.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:15 PM

no it was from an actually paintball store on the web that was lowest price i could find with the color i wanted.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:23 PM

ya i know how you feel i ordered a K&N fipk like 3 weeks ago online and they ended up snding me the wrong one so i sent it back and they are supposed to send the right one but i havent heard anything yet but i know they got the other one back it says it was delivered. they said it was their fault which i know it was but i want my parts. i dont wanna have to take a trip to jcwhitney and start breakin knee caps or sumthin cuz that would be mean. everyone elese i know has goodluck buying online but apparently i dont, maybe its just not for me

Quick Reply: I'm cursed