Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

In Idiana Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 06:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2009
Default In Idiana Chicago

Hey Guys, well for the holidays I am in st john indiana for a most of my trip but I will be staying in downtown chicago this christmas eve and day.

I am in st john indiana for sunday till saturday, on saturday the girlfriends best friend is getting married so thats what I am here for,

If anybody is close to this area let me know,

Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to all

From az to the midwest, definatly colder here, but I came dressed prepared and its not too bad

-2 degrees tonight

Old 12-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Default RE: In Idiana Chicago

-2 ur lucky...we r goin to b down to -8 with wind chills in the -30

Old 12-21-2008, 07:05 PM

enjoi your holidays man, especially in the negative weather. its gotta be bad goin from 70 or 80 to flippen -2 ....... again sorry i cant help u further on gettin you all prettyd up.

Old 12-21-2008, 07:20 PM

LOL FOR REAL LOL

Naw its cool, I really like your ideas andwill follow some of your advice, enjoy your time in colorado man, Go Colorado Avalanche, big fan of them, I miss Patrick Roy, best goalie ever!!!

When the cold wind hits my face is when i really feel the weather

I got long johns, wool socks, scarf, gloves, winter cap, long sleeve shirts, a sweater, and I even got a fleece vest to layer over my shirt and a good fleece jacket that is a 3 in one layering by columbia and I am doing pretty well. Its cool seeing a white christmas, the people out here our real nice and the scenery is different, can't wait to see Chitown

The airplane ride was wasn't bad, had some turbalance coming into Ohare Airport to land, but other than that pretty smooth.

Old 12-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

what hotel you staying at in downtown? i'm like 20-30 minutes from downtown. i'm planning to go to iowa on tuesday to see my mother, but from the weather forecast it looks like there's going to be a chance of sleet. if the weather is permitting me from traveling i don't think i'm planning to go. i'm not sure what i'm going to do for the holiday yet. maybe i'll see you downtown.

Old 12-21-2008, 11:12 PM

if you can hit up cort hes bout 40 miles west of chicago in elginand ask if hell take you to the best pizza place ever. its called nicks pizza. its good stuff.

mr silver bullit will we be seeing you at the second annual chi town meeting then?????

Old 12-22-2008, 05:51 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

sure you will i'm only marry to my mc for the next 3 years lol. i'll be around i try to go to every meet including the local grand prix meet. i want to see your car too you have a killer paint job on the mc hood. i missed the last meet cause i didn't think there's going to be a good turn out.

Old 12-22-2008, 07:34 PM

i wasnt at the first annual one but i made it to the fall meeting were only 7 cars came. which is fine it gave me a reason to clean the car

thanks for the compliment

Old 12-23-2008, 07:21 PM

I will be at the Inn of Chicago in downtown this christmas eve and christmas day, I will be there early on christmas eve, I am seeing the blue man group at 2pm and maybe hitting up a blues club in the evening, christmas day I am going to the gf's family at 2pm

Maybe tomorrow I can actually meet one of you

Old 12-23-2008, 07:26 PM

I am in Indiana before mariville and close to st john, maybe super bullit could drive out here for a little bit on friday afternoon,

Hey silver bullit pm me your phone number and I will give you a call so maybe we can meet at a starbucks for a warm drink or something

Quick Reply: In Idiana Chicago