Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

I washed her... and she responded...

Old 04-20-2008, 08:25 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default I washed her... and she responded...

Here is my baby right after washing and drying... No Wax... No Sealant... No Glaze... Just raw paint after it has been prepared properly...

You can see the pavement is still wet... I won't even make you cry seeing her after being waxed... Actually... Fact is, the reflection is so intense, you cannot see the car anymore, you just see everything that it is reflecting, kind of like a mirror. It's kind of disappointing and I am wondering if it is dangerous, because I wonder if you can see me driving or if it just blends into the background -- as it reflects the everything around it! Scary...

Old 04-21-2008, 06:36 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: I washed her... and she responded...

showoff.... [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

I'd love to see that car in person.. I've never seen anything in reality that shiny.

Old 04-21-2008, 06:50 AM

Black cars are beautiful when clean, great shine!

Old 04-21-2008, 11:30 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Looks good, Craig.

You better drive with your lights on buddy. So people can see you.

Old 04-21-2008, 11:42 AM

black cars look great WHEN CLEAN those would be the key words. most cant stay clean for more then a day LOL

wash it and park it in a parking lot away from everythign and with in a hour or so it already has crap on it.

but they do look nice

Old 04-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: Propitious

Here is my baby right after washing and drying... No Wax... No Sealant... No Glaze... Just raw paint after it has been prepared properly...

You can see the pavement is still wet... I won't even make you cry seeing her after being waxed... Actually... Fact is, the reflection is so intense, you cannot see the car anymore, you just see everything that it is reflecting, kind of like a mirror. It's kind of disappointing and I am wondering if it is dangerous, because I wonder if you can see me driving or if it just blends into the background -- as it reflects the everything around it! Scary...
Sounds dangerous. Maybe you should put 6 peel-n-stick hood scoops from Pep Boys, a "K&M blower", and put three or four "Supercharged" badges on crooked. It'll help people to see your car better. And I hear it also gives your car 422 horsepower at the wheels.

Seriously....
Great job Craig! The hard work you put into your car really shows. You definitely have something to be very proud of.

Old 04-21-2008, 07:11 PM

Very nice look...Now, is that a photoshop trick in your 7th picture or does someone else in your neighborhood have a nice looking black 06/07Monte SS too? If you want to wash mine I live in MI too...

Old 04-21-2008, 09:04 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

ORIGINAL: rysZ34

Very nice look...Now, is that a photoshop trick in your 7th picture or does someone else in your neighborhood have a nice looking black 06/07Monte SS too? If you want to wash mine I live in MI too...
Not only is it identical to mine... I sold it to him the day after I bought mine and his license plate number is only different by the last number. Although I striped all the badging off my car and his has the original badging. But he had his exhaust done identically too, so they sound the same. But mine shines more and he is a professional detailer (he owns Total Truck Care and details big semi trucks).

Old 04-21-2008, 09:19 PM

ok have to ask why did you sell one liek this one?
just curios.

Old 04-21-2008, 09:20 PM

looks really good thumbs up

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I washed her... and she responded...