Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   i was told i was stupid to have (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/i-told-i-stupid-have-22522/)

Teacher 08-07-2010 08:23 PM

or a smart car

Taz 08-07-2010 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by The Popcorn King (Post 253900)
Maybe he drives a Prius.

:D:D:D

Originally Posted by Teacher (Post 253904)
or a smart car

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...tx/oh_snap.gif

I'm guessing a Prius.

monte07 08-07-2010 09:44 PM

the bill for the storage unit is 30 a month about 360.00 a year. i am not complaning because i already paid for 3 years of storage. so i can pay off the most important bills like a roof over my head i know i am a bad speller. i have my mustang on jack stands as well so there will be no flat spots on the tires. but to be honest it will be 28k to build a garage and drive way leading to it. the reason why it is high is because it will be big enough so i can do what i want in it so no one mess with any thing and be able to have the tung of the trailer sticking in it to prevent it from growing a tow vehicle. besides he drives the hondas knock off of the chevy's avalanch and the honda civic hybrid.

Taz 08-07-2010 09:55 PM

besides he drives the hondas knock off of the chevy's avalanch and the honda civic hybrid.
The Honda Ridgeline?

monte07 08-07-2010 10:08 PM

it is still a nock off from chevy but the avalanch has a better design and a better place for the spare tire. pluse the chevy avalanch rides great i was thinking on trading my z71 for it but i have seen my monte and i fell in love with the body and the looks of it.

monte07 08-07-2010 10:09 PM

its a shame we cant marry our cars that we drive ;P because cars remind me of women the more you take care of them the better they treat you.

Teacher 08-07-2010 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by monte07 (Post 253924)
the bill for the storage unit is 30 a month about 360.00 a year. i am not complaning because i already paid for 3 years of storage. so i can pay off the most important bills like a roof over my head i know i am a bad speller. i have my mustang on jack stands as well so there will be no flat spots on the tires. but to be honest it will be 28k to build a garage and drive way leading to it. the reason why it is high is because it will be big enough so i can do what i want in it so no one mess with any thing and be able to have the tung of the trailer sticking in it to prevent it from growing a tow vehicle. besides he drives the hondas knock off of the chevy's avalanch and the honda civic hybrid.

That is a great price for what you are getting and well worth it. I had my 1400 square foot shop built for 15,000. I can back my 21 foot boat into it while hooked to my suburban and close the door with a few feet to spare. Currently it has all of my stuff from my old house, 2 boats and my camaro in it. My point is there may be less expensive options, but 28,000 is not a bad price at all. I still have about $4,000 worth of work to insulate it, pour the concrete floor, and hook up the electrical. Sounds to me like you have made a very wise decision.

monte07 08-07-2010 10:31 PM

it has but i miss alternating between my silverado z71 and my mustang as well but my dad has been enjoing how comfertable the seats are i put in the chevy astro vans front seats in it but reaploster them to match and repad them as well i really dont want to tick my dad off. but i am doing priorities first pay off house and pay off my monte as well. before i do what i want to do as in a garage that i want to build. besides i think i spoiled my dad he told me it rides like a lazy boy with a bed in back

RickAKATed10 08-09-2010 10:39 AM

Neighbor sounds like an idiot.

rj 08-09-2010 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Teacher (Post 253798)
Who cares what your neighbor thinks.

Words to live by.

Right now I could tell you some stories that would make you so mad, you'd feel like you want to run amok.

I used ot have a real winner of a neighbor. He would tell me I wasn't allowed to be out in my garage after 11pm. That the light kept him awake. Or I couldn't make any noise cause it bothered him. Truth was.......... he was so jealous of my cars he couldn't see straight.

He get's injurned at work, won't hold a job, his wife divorces him, and he sells the house to the neighbor from h--l. This guy claimed my barn was setting half in his property. WTF?????

He even tried to sue me over me cutting his trees that stuck over on my property. He was asked a dozen times to cut the branches and he acted like nothing was said. So I cut the branches.

The real kicker here. The trees he wouldn't cut were actaully trees that were stolen off my property when the house was being built. The former home owner told me to my face he took them. This guy also stole other things that he claimed he did.