Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

I think my neighbour is nuts...

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 10:53 PM
Default I think my neighbour is nuts...

So Im having a coffee on my doorstep with my neighbour who owns an 03 GTP.. 3.8L home brew CAI, 2.25 pulley, tune.

And were figuring out who would win in a drag race. Obvoiusly I surrender, a 3.5L isnt going to outrun a modded 3.8 S/C, when he says "I just got the secret weapon too.. Cost me $60 bucks!"

So we walk over to the Grand Pee (lol) and he opens the trunk, all I can see is this 20L drum. I give it a sniff and it smells like kerosene. I rotate this drum and it says Racing Fuel, 20L and it hasflamable sticker.

I dont belive him at first, so being an army trucker I pulled out the Handbook to dangerous goods and I read up on it, its racing fuel all right, to the tune of 120-130 Octane..

My question is, and the S/C guys can probably tell me more about this, but at that level of tuning, aint that gonna reek havok on his car?

Old 07-24-2007, 07:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: I think my neighbour is nuts...

he's probably a member of oqcgp and i've heard them talking about that recently, i only kind of browse that site every once and a while, they're not the friendliest people in the world like ours

i would personally stay away from it, his car should run fine the way it is, but maybe he's just trying to keep up with the guyz that are turbocharged...i dunno

Old 07-24-2007, 10:59 AM

[align=center]Be careful, there are crazy people everywhere : )[/align][align=center]I see one, every time I look in2 a mirror : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don't think my 3.9L needs Rac'in Fuel[/align][align=center]Below is some infor..I keep learn'in something[/align][align=center]everyday, I just wish I could remember `it : )[/align][align=center]
VP Racing Fuels, Inc. is committed to being a good corporate citizen in its worldwide operations, being environmentally responsible, and obeying all applicable laws and regulations. VP encourages our distributors, dealers and customers to also be good citizens and obey applicable laws and regulations in the sale and use of VP products.

All VP fuels are available in 5- (19 liter), 15- (56 liter), 30- (113 liter) and 54-gallon (204 liter) pails and drums except where noted.

Look for these icons under each fuel listed to determine if the fuel is recommended for your particular application:

Click below link for site
http://www.vpracingfuels.com/vp_01_fuels.html[/align]

Old 07-24-2007, 11:21 AM

[quote]ORIGINAL: HyperFox

So Im having a coffee on my doorstep with my neighbour who owns an 03 GTP.. 3.8L home brew CAI, 2.25 pulley, tune.

that is the smallest pulley i have ever heard of and using race gas i think is just stupid and a big waste of money.

also a first i thought you were going to say he bought the TURBONATOR thing. now that would of been funny

Old 07-24-2007, 11:50 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

also a first i thought you were going to say he bought the TURBONATOR thing. now that would of been funny

What's wrong with them? We all know how good they work from the sales pitch (liquid pouring from one bottle to another bottle).

Besides the 3,000 decals I put on my car for x-tra horsepower I also installed the Turbonator cause I want to run with the big dawgs.

Old 07-24-2007, 07:11 PM

Are those stickers to go along with the big giant good for nothing wing and fart can?? lol...

Old 07-25-2007, 12:18 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Why shore. [sm=oopssign.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif]

Don't forget the 22" wheels on a car that sets 2" off the ground.

Old 07-26-2007, 12:59 AM

Lol.. You guys are the best.. So much like me.. God help us! Here come the men in the white coats! AGH!

Old 07-26-2007, 11:52 AM
rj
15 Year Member

Lol.. You guys are the best.. So much like me..

WHY......... do you think we're all such good friends on here? [sm=smiley2.gif]

PS. If those men in white coats get too close, tell them you know a real life space man. They'll leave you alone. For a while.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 07-26-2007, 12:04 PM

Hehehe.. Wheres spacerider? Lol

Quick Reply: I think my neighbour is nuts...