Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

I-Phone 4S issues

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 08:42 PM

I was so pissed because of that woman that I called the Verizon corporate 800 number to bitch about the service I had gotten. They listened to me and apologized about how I was treated. They then asked if I wanted to talk to IT. I said that I did and the guy from IT said they would send me a new phone. He also told me I need to download or upload or something like that to some I cloud something or other to keep my contacts, pictures, and music. I am starting to think getting this thing was a mistake and I am rethinking my decision of spending 3500.00 on an apple computer.

Old 02-12-2012, 09:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I have always had good luck with Verizon Customer service department Gregg. When you get the new phone call them and have them walk you through getting everything set up to make the transfer. Glad they are sending you a new phone.

Old 02-12-2012, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by lougreen03
I have always had good luck with Verizon Customer service department Gregg. When you get the new phone call them and have them walk you through getting everything set up to make the transfer. Glad they are sending you a new phone.
Thanks Lou. I will have to do that because I'm pretty dumb when it comes to this technical stuff. I think I miss the days of the 8-track. Haha

Old 02-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

wow Gregg, sorry to hear about your phone issues, I guess it's kinda contagious when issues occur, I've had many as you know the last 2 days with my laptop. Hang in there man.....

Old 02-12-2012, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
wow Gregg, sorry to hear about your phone issues, I guess it's kinda contagious when issues occur, I've had many as you know the last 2 days with my laptop. Hang in there man.....
Thanks Chris. My smart phones are my Internet access. All my posting is done on either my iPhone or my blackberry. It just pisses me off when you get a stupid witch for a service rep. I have better things to do than go into a Verizon store with three baby's and fabricate issues with a phone. The phone was expensive and to get this kind of sh•t service is unforgivable.

Old 02-12-2012, 11:00 PM

I had this happen to my iPhone 3g when I had it. I just restart my phone and it told me the correct percentage, never happened again.

Old 02-12-2012, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by jwjones
I had this happen to my iPhone 3g when I had it. I just restart my phone and it told me the correct percentage, never happened again.
Thanks JW. I tried that but it didn't work. When I brought the phone into Verizon the other day they tried it too and did any updates that were due. I think that the battery is failing. I'd just like yo get the battery replaced. I don't want a new phone.

Old 02-13-2012, 08:42 AM

a friend of mine tried to get a iphone from sprint and they said they werent allowed to work on them. they said you had to buy a apple care plan and they had to send them off to apple. im not sure if its the same with verizon.

Old 02-13-2012, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by d8lejrmonte
a friend of mine tried to get a iphone from sprint and they said they werent allowed to work on them. they said you had to buy a apple care plan and they had to send them off to apple. im not sure if its the same with verizon.
It is much the same at Verizon.

Old 02-15-2012, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
It is much the same at Verizon.
Eww yuck, I'm getting a iPhone 4S in April. I've never had an iphone before but I'm excited about it. I avoid their over priced pc's like the plague though.

Quick Reply: I-Phone 4S issues