Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

i met a a-hole today

Old 10-03-2007, 08:07 PM
Photobucket
Default i met a a-hole today

was workin today and out of the blue this d00d pulls in the lot driving some mazda or something and he walks in and first he says is 'im bored what u do here" so i explained what we do and then he says "that ur monte" and i said yeah its mine and he goes "well mine is better" and im like ok whatever you say sir tryin my best to keep my composure and crap since i am the boss lol and then he started rambling on about how his parents make sure he gets the best of the best for his car and by this time i wanna say something but i cant, but to end it all he says "when i find some throwaways ill come back and offer them for your car" and now im fuming but still keeping my composure for the job.

i swear i hate spoiled brats like that. cant wait to find him out on the road and show him whos car deserves the throwaway parts.

/rant lol sorry just hadda fume a bit

Old 10-03-2007, 09:16 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: i met a a-hole today

what? you got to be kidding me... most of those kids claim they earned it themselves, you mean this guy actually admitted his parents owned the mazda....

Old 10-03-2007, 09:24 PM

Yup.. Another rich neo-yuppie.. They come from everywhere. Convinced thier car is better.

Its a common thing. Must be compensating for something thier lacking.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: HyperFox

Yup.. Another rich neo-yuppie.. They come from everywhere. Convinced thier car is better.

Its a common thing. Must be compensating for something thier lacking.
oh the millimeter peter thing? yeah i thougth so too. but yeah just walk up to someone and tell them that their stuffs better then you just sickening. thats ok tho let me find him somewhere ill be like "wanna find out whichones betta beioch?" lol

Old 10-03-2007, 09:33 PM

Its better when you track him down then nuke him, then pull beside him and pout saying, "Aww.. looks like daddy's visa didnt pay for taste in cars."

Old 10-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: HyperFox

Its better when you track him down then nuke him, then pull beside him and pout saying, "Aww.. looks like daddy's visa didnt pay for taste in cars."
or maybe i can find him and show him my trophies and say "awww whats wrong daddys visa cant pay for these can it" and then embarass him and go with what u said

Old 10-03-2007, 09:54 PM

for sure.. People like that irritate me, but they really arent worth a whole lot of my time.

Old 10-04-2007, 09:29 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I have to put up with people like that everyday where I work also. I've found that 9 out of 10 of them are putting on an act just to get your goat. They do it 'cause they know you can't do what you really want to do to them, without getting fired or arrested. The odd time you do run into a person who really is like that, you can rest assured that they'll get theirs eventually. And it'll be sweet! What goes around, comes around b*tch!

Reminds me of a funny sign I saw years ago.

Stress: "The confusion created when the mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living sh*t out of some a**hole who desperately needs it!"

Old 10-04-2007, 10:47 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i met a a-hole today

HEY!!!!
I resemble that remark.

Old 10-04-2007, 10:52 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Chris, this turd got the reaction he wanted to out of you.
You should have told him what a nice looking car he has and how you wished your mommy and daddy bought you everything you wanted like his does.
Invite him over on sunday for some BBQ at your house.
I'll be there along with 15 other MCF members and we'll kick his a$$ for him all the way back to his car for him. If we don't sledge hammer his car in the meantime?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: i met a a-hole today