Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   How to Win a Street Fight ? What ? : ) (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/how-win-street-fight-what-18649/)

TheMonteCarloKid 02-11-2010 02:49 PM

I'm not an overly aggresive guy, but when people leave their shopping carts in the lot I FLIP SH*T. I kill for less than that haha :D:eek:

JAFO 02-11-2010 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte (Post 199587)
...well i was like whatever got back in my truck slid to the passenger side & door slammed her Escalade & deff caused some damage, i hate when ppl dont respect others property

:rolleyes: And there my friends is a PRIME example of a double standard!

03JGMonte 02-11-2010 03:12 PM

lol well i wouldnt of done it if she would of been like oh im sorry but no she was a real ***** to me when i said hey u dented my truck

Jomao_o 02-11-2010 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by kawasaki22106 (Post 199574)
haha i remember this 1 time i was driving through walmart parking lot and it gots the lovely speed bumps and with my body kit i gotta go real slow over them so i dont drag, well out of know were this huge dodge pickup came out of nowere on my ass reving his engine. he was so close i couldnt see his bumper! so i took my time and ignored him got over the speed bumps and turned down through the parking lot and screamed at him ur truck is a pos! then spun the tires off through the lot and parked at the bottom were my buddy was. 5 min later he comes pulling down and stopped got out of his truck and looked at me and goes u got sumthin to say? i think i heard u say sumthin. i go yea i do ur truck and you are both a piece of **** so he started moving toward me out came the pistol and his tail was between his legs and running back to his truck spinning tire out of there saying he was calling the police haha. well they never showed up!

I would have paid to see the look on his face.
Good for you, if i were 'packing heat' and some jerk tried to walk up on me like that i would have done the same thing.

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte (Post 199587)
i still rmbr when i got my sierra i bought it new the only vehicle i have ever bought new & some soccer mom in her new 2007 Escalade opened her door & put a dent in my truck & good sized dent & i got outta my truck & stopped her & was like hey u dented my truck, well she got an attitude with me & was like so its just a dent well i was like whatever got back in my truck slid to the passenger side & door slammed her Escalade & deff caused some damage, i hate when ppl dont respect others property

hahah Mike, pay back's a beotch. :D

turbo monte 02-11-2010 04:40 PM

yea it was great cuz it was chilly out so i had a long leather jacket over it so when he started moving toward me i shifted the jacket to the side and pulled it out of the holster, didnt even raise the gun just took it out and he had enough lol.

Jomao_o 02-11-2010 05:26 PM

I hope you taught him his lesson of the day.
He should think twice about approaching a Monte Carlo owner with an attitude :P

Enzo354 02-12-2010 01:12 AM

Haha this is all so awesome. Thankfully I havent had to fight anyone yet. Im sow though haha