Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

How many threads does "space" post daily?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2014, 08:52 AM

I believe Space is one of the most talented posters past and present.

Old 11-09-2014, 11:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

In spite his high developed social skills & wisdom, 'Space is only 12 years old...

Old 11-09-2014, 12:06 PM
Angry

Originally Posted by DEI Monte SS 04
I believe Space is one of the most talented posters past and present.

Thanks `Greg for your kind words 4-Sure!
I'm self taught on the computer & have learned from trial & error...>More Error's 4-Real< I have to give credit to Google who supplies me many of my articles/pictures that I borrow & share on our forum...

I enjoy seeing pictures in posts & threads & I think it adds more fun when viewing...

Thanks for being a Super MCF Member

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
In spite his high developed social skills & wisdom, 'Space is only 12 years old...

Hi `Brent, THANK YOU 4 being `YOU Yes, I maybe only 12 years of age, but that's in alien space years (LOL)... I give what intelligence I have gained to the teachings of my Grandfather & all the senior citizens that mentored & taught me during my growing years.

I was a handful 4-Really > Sure! I don't know how they put up with me & the bums (LOL)....

** Thanks Henry for creating this Crazy thread & to our MCF Admin `Jason for his post & everything he does for our Monte Carlo Family...(He shares his expertise with all in need) + puts in tons of hours behind the scene keeping our forum updated & current.

*** Special Thanks to our Former Admin `Lou (TAZ) >(Now, Moderator `Taz) that has devoted most of his free time rebuilding
the MCF after the Crash of the MCF in 2008. I don't know how it did it & didn't get many thanks for his time & dedication.
If we had to pay him, we would own him a ton of $'s. It's people like `Lou (Taz) that keeps me here on the MCF.

Special Thanks to all our MCF `Staff >MCF Admin's `Jason & Mike, >Moderator's David, Michael, Lou & a space type alien `kid (that they adopted) 2 clean the MCF restrooms or when a member gets sick > LOL
Much `Thanks also 2 Zach, Ken, Zippy Greg, Silver SS `Scott, and all the member's who help in keeping our forum active/informative & fun...

Thanks to all our contributing Member's that make our forum a fun place to visit & meet others online

Space MCF Stat's 2 date (I think he needs to find a `Life ?) >LOL > 4-$ure

Plus his SpaceRider account (Now used by BeachBum `Mike)

Total Posts: 11,104
Posts Per Day: 8.2
Find all posts by SpaceRider
Find all threads started by SpaceRider

Last edited by Space; 11-09-2014 at 01:27 PM.