Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

House Hunnting SUX

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default House Hunnting SUX

well,
For those who dont know we are comming back to teh states. Could be as soon as 1dec.
We will be moving in to the area of San Antonio TX. So if any of ya are around that area shout out we can hook up after we get back and the monte comes off the boat. In Huston. Speeking of Huston while im there was going to see about getting those DECALES and the BBQ that M.J. has yet to send to me LOL

Any way wanted to give yall a up date. Im not on here to much trying to get everything in order here before we leave the country.

Im still here and still read the postings i get in the Email just not posting so much my self .

Any Way LATER ALL FOR NOW!!
See ya soon

Old 10-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Default RE: House Hunnting SUX

ORIGINAL: mickey

well,
For those who dont know we are comming back to teh states. Could be as soon as 1dec.
We will be moving in to the area of San Antonio TX. So if any of ya are around that area shout out we can hook up after we get back and the monte comes off the boat. In Huston. Speeking of Huston while im there was going to see about getting those DECALES and the BBQ that M.J. has yet to send to me LOL

Any way wanted to give yall a up date. Im not on here to much trying to get everything in order here before we leave the country.

Im still here and still read the postings i get in the Email just not posting so much my self .

See ya soon

[sm=icon_quiet.gif] Hit me up when your in the area..... BBQ's on me..... Which port is your car headed to???

Old 10-07-2006, 02:54 PM

glad your headed back state side hope to meet you sometime

Old 10-07-2006, 04:26 PM

Mickey, wish you & yours a safe journey back
to the USA. Does that mean the forum will lose it international status ?

I read that you are having a difficult time finding a home in Texas. Why don't
you just move in with Mr. Montejass ? or Get a Super nice
garage for your `Monte & a nice tent for the family... I'm sure
your wife will understand [:@][:@]. Seriously, hope the move goes well.

Mr Montejass, give us an update on your Race bike...1/4 miles time estimates etc.
Happy 2 U...`Space

Old 10-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

ORIGINAL: montejass

well,

See ya soon

[sm=icon_quiet.gif] Hit me up when your in the area..... BBQ's on me..... Which port is your car headed to???

Not positive yet i just know they have one there in Huston area that they tend to use alot other wise it might go to corpus christy,

Will know for sure the details when i take it to them to put it on the boat.

trying to find away to hid my programmer in it so they cant find it and so i can program the car so the rev's will be like 2000, to many spooke stories of them racing the cars on and off the boat. we had one here about a month ago they missed the dock comming off and they sank the car in the water. Go figure it had to be a corvett . So if i can prevent them from doing it to mine i will .

But i cant drive it back to S.A. with the rev's this low. and if i ship it with the house hold goods it might not be there when the car is so i would have to wait till i get our home stuff. SOOO if i can find a good hiding place i can hide it in the car and then when i get a hold of it i know where it will be and i can reprogram it to what i want and drive it home normally.

So any ideas would be nice.

As far as the Tent she said HELL NO!! So i guess thats out. But i did find a really nice gardge to try and help my side fo the argument LOL

Old 10-07-2006, 05:12 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

Mickey, wish you & yours a safe journey back
to the USA. Does that mean the forum will lose it international status ?

I read that you are having a difficult time finding a home in Texas. Why don't
you just move in with Mr. Montejass ? or Get a Super nice
garage for your `Monte & a nice tent for the family... I'm sure
your wife will understand [:@][:@]. Seriously, hope the move goes well.

Mr Montejass, give us an update on your Race bike...1/4 miles time estimates etc.
Happy 2 U...`Space
LOL... Yeah, you should come on over and live with us for a while... I am currently sleeping in the dog house so you should be able to find a nice cozy bed somewhere in there...

The bike, well, it's been one of the best toys I have ever owned... I am nowhere close to taking this thing out for a race, it's my learner bike and I don't plan to rag it. Not to mention it's an older bike, so needless to say I have mechanical challenges. Nothing major I am thinking, I adjusted the clutch this morning and it's going to the shop Monday for a valve adjustment, carb synchronization and timing. I am pretty good when it comes to mechanical stuff but I know when I am in over my head. That being said, it's still pretty damn fast..

Old 10-07-2006, 05:17 PM

ORIGINAL: montejass

well,

See ya soon

Not positive yet i just know they have one there in Huston area that they tend to use alot other wise it might go to corpus christy,

Will know for sure the details when i take it to them to put it on the boat.

trying to find away to hid my programmer in it so they cant find it and so i can program the car so the rev's will be like 2000, to many spooke stories of them racing the cars on and off the boat. we had one here about a month ago they missed the dock comming off and they sank the car in the water. Go figure it had to be a corvett . So if i can prevent them from doing it to mine i will .

But i cant drive it back to S.A. with the rev's this low. and if i ship it with the house hold goods it might not be there when the car is so i would have to wait till i get our home stuff. SOOO if i can find a good hiding place i can hide it in the car and then when i get a hold of it i know where it will be and i can reprogram it to what i want and drive it home normally.

So any ideas would be nice.

As far as the Tent she said HELL NO!! So i guess thats out. But i did find a really nice gardge to try and help my side fo the argument LOL

If it is going to arrive in Galveston/Houston I should be able to meet you there with my Hypertech to re-flash your PCM...

Old 10-07-2006, 06:02 PM

or just pull back the carpet a litle and hide it in ther where the factory xm recevier goes

Old 10-07-2006, 07:28 PM

I was thinking up under the dash at the very front of the centre console by where your feet go. (is that where the XM receiver goes, Dess? That would be funny if I just said exactly the same thing that you said!![8D])

Old 10-07-2006, 08:30 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

thanks M. J.
I will most likly hide it int he car anyway just to be safe.

but hey would not mind meeting you up there if that is where it gose.

But that sounds right. Like i siad i know there is more then one dock they use it is a matter of witch one they send it to But i will know for sure where it should go before i leave here and before it gose on the boat.

never thought of in side the center counel LOL
that is nothing more then two screws and some clips so might do that knowing that it will take a pretty heafty bump to get it to fall out.

if it is in the trunk or under the carpet these fools would probbly stomp on it to make sure it dont move LOL

Quick Reply: House Hunnting SUX