Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Hot Coffee anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 08:19 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Hot Coffee anyone?

Time to make the donuts!

Old 09-25-2007, 01:09 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

running a mile on the beach is no easy task.... i'm asumming you run in the lose part of the sand don't you?

Old 09-25-2007, 01:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ROFL Sorry about the headache Space! Maybe this will help!

Old 09-25-2007, 01:42 PM

Always coffee here.....

Old 09-25-2007, 01:45 PM

Sweet n lo, Nutri-sweet, Equal, Splenda, or the brown stuff they have at Starbucks?

Old 09-25-2007, 01:52 PM

[align=center]A way for Peace in our World, everyone grow a garden[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Oh WoW......Oh WoW ~ Wee [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]BUTTHEAD, Check out the above Garden....[/align][align=center]WoW, Beavis, That GPD really has a Super Garden[/align][align=center]Sure would make a SuperSalad : ) LOL ~ LOL....[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Let's get the Beach Bum's, & head out west to [/align][align=center]Grandpa's `Dave's : ) Oh...WoW~ Wee : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Disclaimer: [/align][align=center]( We use to partake in our early teens,[/align][align=center]but we now only have a salad with dinner : )[/align][align=center]Don't do it, & Drive your Monte Carlo : )[/align][align=center]Beavis, where's the Monte Carlo ? I think some dude named [/align][align=center]`Space took it....Oh....`ok....he didn't take any salad did he ?[/align][align=center]No Butthead........that's kewl....hope he brings back some munchie's[/align][align=center]We elect GPD the Farmer of the Year : )
WoW~ Wee
[/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center]Thanks for the entertainment GP `Dave[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`My Grandfather just brought in Pizza's for the Gang and is laugh'in[/align][align=center]@ your post Grandpa `Dave : ) He thinks we are all `nuts : )[/align][align=center]Peace/Happiness[/align][align=center]Space/Gang/GP[/align]

Old 09-25-2007, 02:45 PM

Mm... Reminds me of the "specialty" coffee I had in Ampsterdam.

Old 09-25-2007, 05:04 PM

Space, tell your GrandPa that if he is ever out this way, I'll introduce him to a friend. We'll show him how crazy we really are!

TORRANCE, Calif. -- Catherine Ballinger is a great-grandmother and an accomplished painter whose works fill her living room.

But in the kitchen, Ballinger, 94, uses a smelly green mixture to create what the federal government says is illegal -- marijuana brownies.

"I've often said, I don't care if it's illegal," Ballinger, a medical marijuana user, said. "Well, I'm not a dopey. I never took a thing. I don't even smoke."

Ballinger is in constant pain from crippling arthritis in her hands and legs.

"Oh, honey, I used to be very active," Ballinger said. "I used to dance a lot. I used to ride, take hikes, swim, do this and that. Now, I can't do anything because if I don't have a walker, I'll fall on my face."

Ballinger has tried various pain medications, but she says they all produced severe side effects.

Desperate to help her mother, Ballinger's daughter, Joan Kerr, sought help from a doctor who prescribed medical marijuana, as allowed by California law.

"A person that's ailing and suffering and going through a lot of pain should receive it and that is not bad, when you really stop and think about it," Ballinger said.

The news that the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the right of federal authorities to enforce a national law banning marijuana, even in states with medical marijuana laws, frustrates and frightens Ballinger.

"If they were going through the pain that a lot of us do, they would pass it because they wouldn't be able to tolerate it," she said.

Ballinger, who worked the night shift at an aircraft plant during World War II, then at Lockheed as a technical illustrator, never imagined at age 94 that whe would be taking on a new challenge -- fighting the federal government.

Because of the arthritis, Ballinger hasn't been able to pick up a pallet kinife or paintbrush in two years, but like everything else in her life, she hasn't given up. She hopes one day to return to her painting.

Old 09-25-2007, 05:11 PM

ORIGINAL: HyperFox

Mm... Reminds me of the "specialty" coffee I had in Ampsterdam.
Hash Marijuana Hemp Museum[/align]
One would think that some more effort could have gone into the name of this institution -- lateral thinking being one of the positive effects of its subject. But regardless, here's your chance to suck back the 8,000-year history of hemp use. The use of pot as medicine was first recorded in The Netherlands in 1554 as a cure for earaches. By this time, its less potent form, hemp, had long been used -- as it would until the late 19th century -- as the fiber source for rope and hence was fundamental to the economics of this seafaring town. Besides elucidating certain points in history, a variety of displays educates one on such things as smuggling and joint-rolling techniques. A cultivation zone offers handy hints to the green thumb in your family. And, predictably, there's an endless collection of bongs from around the world. COST: EUR6. [/align]Address[/align]OudeZijde Achterburgwal 148, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Phone[/align]020/623-5961
Opening hours[/align]Daily 11-10

Old 09-25-2007, 06:03 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

not only that, but the supreme court isn't reading the document they swear to uphold, the Constitution. read the first amendmetn you supreme court justices....

Quick Reply: Hot Coffee anyone?