Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Home....

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Default Home....

Okay, so I type this as I sit in the Indianapolis Airport getting ready to head home, finally. The goal is to be home, in my house, by 9pm EST this evening.. Tomorrow I will tear into ALL of my boxes, and take a picture of all of the items waiting for me at home...

Now the fun starts.. =)

Aeroforce Scanners and Gauge Holders are planned to go in Tomorrow night (maybe not til wednesday morning?)

Exhaust, Motor Mounts, Spark plugs and wires are going on Wednesday

Thursday morning 3.6 pulley and smaller gatorback belt will go on...

Friday I am aiming to start working on detailing the car a bit..

Obviously pictures will be taken EVERY step of the way, in addition to DIY topics in my new forum, along with the write-ups going into my Projects section of the website. Also, I will be trying to take sound clips of my exhaust before the TOGs, Downpipe, and SLP, along with AFTER

I have a FULL MONTH of paid leave.. so I will be getting paid for a full month of doing nothing more than working on my car

I might end up sending my new Gen V out for porting later this month, along with snout machining, and outside housing polishing for looks

I look forward to catching up with everyone now that I am completely done with my military obligation for at least a year (if not more)

-Keegan

Old 11-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Default RE: Home....

welcome home! hope u have a great time back and best of luck wit ur mods, lookin foward to seein ur pics! oh and thanx for fighting!

Old 11-05-2007, 12:05 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome back and happy modding!

Old 11-05-2007, 12:28 PM

Thanks guys!

Old 11-05-2007, 12:43 PM

[align=center]Hi Keegan,[/align][align=center]It's great to read that you are close to opening your awaiting auto modXmas presents.[/align][align=center][sm=happy046.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center]It has to be a great feeling to be back in the USA.[/align][align=center]We will be looking forward to your active involvement again on the MCF.[/align][align=center]Oh, congratulation on Winning the MCF November Monte of the Month.[/align][align=center]After you detail your awesome Monte Carlo SS InTimidator, please take pic's, and[/align][align=center]select the one that you want posted in the Monte Carlo Winner's Thread.[/align][align=center]Wish you a good/safe flight from Indiana to PA : )[/align][align=center]We all tried to get 2gether to greet you with a MCF Monte Carlo Parade : ),[/align][align=center]but no one can afford the cost of gas : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]EnJoy your Freedom, and thanks again for your Service to your country.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 11-05-2007, 12:52 PM

Haha, thanks Space! I didn't even realize that I won the MOTM.. Thanks everyone Once I get the new 3" tips on my exhaust system, I will take pics for the Gallery.

-Keegan

Old 11-05-2007, 01:25 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

X Mas, Space, are you scared to say Christmas.....

Glad to have you home.. hye don't be in too big of a hurry.. you've got time now. Take some time with your friends and family too.

Old 11-05-2007, 02:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

X Mas, Space, are you scared to say Christmas.....

[:-]
CowBoy, you post someweird questions.[:'(]
What is there to be scared about for saying "Christmas" ?
Xmas has been used for over 1K years....
What's your point ?
Please read below
[:-]
"Xmas" and "X-mas" are common abbreviations of the word "Christmas". They are sometimes pronounced "eksmas", but they, and variants such as "Xtemass", originated as handwriting abbreviations for the pronunciation "Christmas". The "-mas" part came from the Anglo-Saxon for "festival", "religious event": Crīstesmæsse or Crīstemæsse. This abbreviation is widely used but not universally accepted; some view it as demeaning to Christ, whilst others find it a helpful abbreviation.
The word "Christ" and its compounds, including "Christmas", have been abbreviated for at least the past 1,000 years, long before the modern "Xmas" was commonly used. "Christ" was often written as "XP" or "Xt"; there are references in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle as far back as 1021 AD.

Old 11-05-2007, 02:34 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

around here its used by athiest store owners who don't want the words Christ on their store.. thats why i say that.

Old 11-05-2007, 02:35 PM

second ya space... hope it's just not for a post count

Quick Reply: Home....