Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by 02ssLE
Well, Chibi, the purple is beautiful! I HIGHLY doubt you'll ever see another on the road like yours!! And, since you started us out...Now, I believe it's about time we all follow suit and buy camaro's!!!

This little number just happened to be sitting down at the lot this morning on my way in...Don't know anything about it. I'll stop by on Monday and find out the details..
What do ya's think??

She's definitely seen better days...But, so has my Monte..What can I say? I'm a sucker for restoration..

I'm actually very, VERY interested in a nice Dodge RAM 1500 Ext. Cab he's got sitting down there...with winter creeping up on us, it looks like a solid investment, if I didn't have so much tied up in the Monte still.

I would stay away from that camaro. One of the joys of a camaro is t-tops. I have had both and I did not like the hardtop. Of course if the price is right it could be ok, but they are getting cheaper.

Old 09-28-2011, 03:28 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Originally Posted by Taz
Mike, have you thought about how you're going to handle the people *cough*mustang owners*cough* who talk crap about your camaro being a V6 instead of a V8?
A hem... Nothing wrong with a V6... And what's that about Mustang owners??!
Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I don't care if anyone says anything about my v6 Camaro. It's not meant to be my go fast car, like those Mustang owners intend their car to be :p

I was thinking about the 5 owners, I feel they probably all just wanted more power lol.

It's the 3800 'Space, In 96+ they all had 3800s

Chris, it's super scary buying a car sight unseen lol. But there were TONS of pictures, and I know the 3800 is a great engine already. Also I haven't paid any money yet. Really if the car is terrible tomorrow when I get there, I can always walk away.
I guess we can see which V6 is faster. Hahaha!

I just now read through this whole thread, and it must have been very scary buying something without seeing it. I couldn't imagine doing it.

I can't wait to see you post some pictures of it, but from the ones in the ebay listing it does look very clean. Congrats again!

Old 09-28-2011, 03:33 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by RickAKATed10
I guess we can see which V6 is faster. Hahaha!
Which v6? My Monte when it has a turbo next year?

I just now read through this whole thread, and it must have been very scary buying something without seeing it. I couldn't imagine doing it.
It was very scary, I didn't sleep from Sunday to Wed when I bought it to when I picked it up lol.

I can't wait to see you post some pictures of it, but from the ones in the ebay listing it does look very clean. Congrats again!
Weather has been so terrible. I really need to clay/compound/polish/wax the Camaro and do a photoshoot!

Thanks for the kind words though

Old 09-28-2011, 04:05 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

I'm hating this weather. The Mustang is a mess. It's tragic! lol

I look forward to seeing your first photoshoot.