Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- - Holiday Depression - -

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 04:30 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Unhappy - - Holiday Depression - -

Hi Member's, the Holiday Season can be very stressful to
many...How do you deal with the stress of the season ?
Below is a link with some suggestions that may help.

Holiday depression & stress: How to cope

Click above link & I hope it helps you stay happy or
Visit the MCF, we promise to make you very Happy or very Sad..
Your Choice..We encourage all to be the driver of their life & their Monte Carlo(s)!
Take Control ~ Don't Lose Control
4-Sure
Happy Holidays to `all
Find More on Depression

Last edited by Space; 12-17-2011 at 04:36 AM.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:53 AM

How to escape the Holiday Blues
1. Get a Monte Carlo
2. Go for a drive on your favorite road
3. EnJoy & be happy 2 `be & drive a Monte

Last edited by Space; 12-19-2011 at 07:28 AM.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

None here...How can I get depressed when I am going to see my Grand-babies????

I do have one worry though... one of Zach's friends is on leave from Ga. (A Tank Tech..Kyle the same kid I let drive the deuce) will be in town while we are gone.
I hope the house is still standing when we get home.

Old 12-18-2011, 12:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

^sounds like a party at Tadd's house. lol As long as my kids have a good Christmas ours will be just fine. It's all getting done today so i'm good. So no depression here.

Old 12-19-2011, 05:42 AM

LoL `Tadd, that's Holiday worry's 4-Sure...I hope you hid the keys to your Deuce ...Didn't you hook up hidden camera's with all your tech knowledge to replay the party LOL
============================================
Hello `Lou, great to read that there's no depression in your home...Your children are fortunate to have you as a parent 4-Sure...Wish you & all a happy (no depressing) holidays

Old 12-19-2011, 11:17 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
LoL `Tadd, that's Holiday worry's 4-Sure...I hope you hid the keys to your Deuce ...Didn't you hook up hidden camera's with all your tech knowledge to replay the party LOL
============================================
Hello `Lou, great to read that there's no depression in your home...Your children are fortunate to have you as a parent 4-Sure...Wish you & all a happy (no depressing) holidays

Smile.... Ddeuce is up on jack stands

Hidden camera??? Ahh I don't think I wana know what goes on while we are gone so long as the house is as we left it LOL Kid said last night that once he saves up 2K he is getting an apartment with his buds. Working at the Post office over time now becuse of christmas that should be soon.

Old 12-19-2011, 12:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Too many people put too much stress on themselves and their bank accounts during the holidays.

Learning to enjoy each other's company if you aren't well off, is the best way to spend a holiday.

Old 12-19-2011, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Too many people put too much stress on themselves and their bank accounts during the holidays.

Learning to enjoy each other's company if you aren't well off, is the best way to spend a holiday.

Well Said Mod `Mike
The gift of friendship/love is what this Christmas and Hanukkah season is about to me. As is the gift of giving to others who are in need that is the real joy and meaning of the season.

Don't have cash Share your time with those you love, or those in need 4-Sure...."Be Happy 2 `be You" EnJoy your Holiday Season

Old 12-19-2011, 05:26 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace

Well Said Mod `Mike
The gift of friendship/love is what this Christmas and Hanukkah season is about to me. As is the gift of giving to others who are in need that is the real joy and meaning of the season.

Don't have cash Share your time with those you love, or those in need 4-Sure...."Be Happy 2 `be You" EnJoy your Holiday Season

You know as one gets older (like me) Christmas takes on a different meaning. My daughter asked wifey what I wanted for christmas. I told her time with the grand kids, popcorn and a cold beer and good conversation with daughter and son-in-law watching a movie on TV.

My christmas is now family, friends and time with the wife. Used to be years back lots of "Stuff" to open.

Old 12-19-2011, 07:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

[quote=KidSpace;393392]Don't have cash Share your time with those you love, or those in need 4-Sure....[/quote]

The idea of helping if/when you can always gets a spotlight shining on it this time of year, but (unfortunately) doesn't get much attention during the rest of the year. The sad truth is there are many that need help throughout the year. There are lots of things you can donate to your local food banks, shelters and churches besides food or money. Clothing, blankets, books and school supplies are always in demand. Even old toys your child no longer plays with can put a smile on another childs face. This is something to think about all year around, not just during the Holiday Season.

Quick Reply: - - Holiday Depression - -