Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Hey... Help Out a Old Member

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
This place is a way different forum than when you left it, Craig. I kind of went on sabbatical last summer, came back about 6 months later and RJ. Wayne, and Taz were left. That's crazy!! hehe!
Don't forget Space. He was still here too. "MCF....party of four....your table is ready!"

Duane is right though. The forum went through a major re-overhaul in the spring of 2009. The problems of the old forum are in the past now.

But back to your music. Good stuff man!

Old 06-17-2010, 07:00 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

Originally Posted by taz
congrats on angela and samantha's graduations. Great to hear they're doing so well.

I checked out your page on reverbnation. You really do have talent. Hope a label signs you. It would be cool to see your cd's in stores.
thank you!!!

Old 06-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Photobucket

Originally Posted by cowboy6622
this place is a way different forum than when you left it, craig. I kind of went on sabbatical last summer, came back about 6 months later and rj. Wayne, and taz were left. That's crazy!! Here lately i sort of zoned out for a month dealing with finals at school and finishing up my ford torino restoration and came back adn there are a few new guys lurking around. I feel like i've lost my authority around here, hehe!
lol!!!

Old 06-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Photobucket

I been having one problem with the forum... In that I have to refresh the page all the time to see updates.

Old 06-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BLACK ATTACK
I been having one problem with the forum... In that I have to refresh the page all the time to see updates.
Yeah, I know. But at least we don't have the messed up forum glitches we had on the old forum. Multiplying apostrophies, two sentences per post maximum, broken picture files, non-functional poll feature, non-functional PM system, members unable to log-in, etc...

Old 06-18-2010, 10:52 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BLACK ATTACK
Hey Guys!!!

Its been awhile, but I have been busy with my new career as a songwriter, and hope ya'll could help me out.

I need some fan clicks, as I'm climbing the charts in Michigan.
#16 and climbing.

Come on Cowboy, Space kid, Wayne, show some love!

http://www.reverbnation.com/#/craigbaugherboyer

Also on Facebook - Craig Baugher

Thanks Guys
I really appreciate it...
Craig, how ya doing?

So you're now a song writer huh? I had a cousin who tried. About the only person who made any money was the guy who claimed to be my cousin's manager. Rumor has it the group Alabama did cover one of my cousin's songs.

My cousin, his mother, and one brother just up and left one night for Nashville. And never looked back. That was in 1984 right after their dad passed away. My parents and I got he fun of helping clean their house out. (man did I bring a bunch of stuff home)

I figured once my cousin passed away, his music would catch on and his estate would be worth $$$ millions. So far............. hasn't happened.

PS. If the group Alabama DID do a cover of the song my cousin wrote, I sure can't find any record of it?

Last edited by rj; 06-18-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:34 PM
Photobucket

Originally Posted by rj
Craig, how ya doing?

So you're now a song writer huh? I had a cousin who tried. About the only person who made any money was the guy who claimed to be my cousin's manager. Rumor has it the group Alabama did cover one of my cousin's songs.

My cousin, his mother, and one brother just up and left one night for Nashville. And never looked back. That was in 1984 right after their dad passed away. My parents and I got he fun of helping clean their house out. (man did I bring a bunch of stuff home)

I figured once my cousin passed away, his music would catch on and his estate would be worth $$$ millions. So far............. hasn't happened.

PS. If the group Alabama DID do a cover of the song my cousin wrote, I sure can't find any record of it?
It is a very tough business for sure, but I just signed a 1-year contract with APM for the licensing of my songs for the use in TV Programs and Movies. If they use the whole song I get 51.85%, but if they only use the words or just the music I get only 35.4% Then of course Today with Digital Downloads, I get 68% of each single downloaded or at $0.99 a download, $0.67, paid in $100 units. So... you can scratch out a living and within the next 2-weeks my songs will be on Itunes, Napster, Amazon, etc. Which is GREAT, because my friends were scratching out a living until they were put on Itunes and then started making a good living because US Country sells really well in Eastern Europe and Russia.

But I'M NOW 14 on the ReverbNation Country charts for Michigan www.reverbnation.com/craigbaugherboyer