Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Help :(

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 06:53 PM
Default Help :(

I know this is way off topic but i dont know anyone else to talk about it to... I have been havin serious girl problems and thinkin that i wont find no one else. my x that i was with for 8 months... i caught her with a another guy in wal-mart walkin adn talkin and holdin hands but she didn't see me then when i called her she lied about where she was that night, so i left her... now it's killin me knowin she's with some other guy and i cant get her off my mind... really i want her off of it.. i've tried to talk to another girl but she thinks that i am going to go back with my x... it just seems like no one else will talk to me like im not goin to find anyone else. I'm not ugly just so everyone knows.. i can get a girl but it jus seems like i cant, has anyone else ever went through this? please help, i know i seem like a silly 18 year old... but sometimes everyone falls in love and feel like like theres nothing else out there for him

Old 02-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Default RE: Help :(

Welcome to HeartBreak Hotel, Brother! Been there; done that! You feel like crap for 30 years or so ... and then it starts getting a little bit easier. The worst part of it is her being with another guy! Who knows what he does for her that you didn't ... you have to think about that ... and, I know you will because it's already eating you alive.

Try taking a ride to a nice spot where there's nobody around and just succumbing to the emotional trauma. Have yoaurself a real good cry and scream and holler and let it all off your chest. If you don't, it's just going to drive you nuts every living moment you draw breath.

Cleanse yourself. Then, go to Blockbuster and get the "Sam Kinnison Live" DVD ... sneak a couple of beers to enjoy as you watch the DVD and listen to Old Sam take-out the dirty laundry for you. Have a night of it. Invite over a couple of friends and have a few laughs!

Take 2 Bud Lites with a Sam Kinnison Video and see me next week.
You'll be feeling a lot better by then; guaranteed!!!

Old 02-17-2008, 07:36 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I feel for ya, dude! I've had my share of women problems down thru the too many years, and it NEVER gets easier. Here is the ONE piece of advice I can give after I split up with my 3rd wife.......GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON! ......NEEEEXT!
I've been with my wife for 12 years now, and just had our 7th anniversary. Met her on the internet. Forget the bars, clubs, etc. HONESTLY, try one of the internet dating sites. That's not quite how I met my wife, but basically. Good luck to ya Anthony

Old 02-17-2008, 07:44 PM

Great advice. Do a service that makes you fill-out a complete profile.

You might find a Blond with a Huge rolling box of SnapOn Tools that's looking for a guy with a Monte Carlo to trick-out!
Stranger things have happened.

But, you do have to move-on.
Broads are like City Busses. Don't worry about the one you miss. There will be another one coming-by in just a few minutes!

Old 02-17-2008, 08:53 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

yeah. it's not the end of the world.. it just seems like it. time heals all wounds (except your belly button, exception to every rule). you'll eventually move along. if she wasn't willing to be faithful to you, then you don't need to worry with her. it know this seems harsh, but you really just need ot take some time, put it behind you, and mvoe along.

take it from a fellow 18 year old

Old 02-17-2008, 09:11 PM

thanks guys for the help... i'm talkin to some different girls right now and it helps to get her off my mind, but i still think about what they're talkin about and what she's doin gah this is some serious pain... i wish i could just do something to forget about her... she was my first if you know what i mean and i was hers you just cant replace that sometimes i wish my first would have been a hoe so i wouldnt have these feelins..

Old 02-17-2008, 09:48 PM

ORIGINAL: 98monte

thanks guys for the help... i'm talkin to some different girls right now and it helps to get her off my mind, but i still think about what they're talkin about and what she's doin gah this is some serious pain... i wish i could just do something to forget about her... she was my first if you know what i mean and i was hers you just cant replace that sometimes i wish my first would have been a hoe so i wouldnt have these feelins..
Same here man, but she ended up cheating on me the night after Christmas, and dumped me the next before I found out. We had been together for a year and almost 3 months. She was my first everything, including girlfriend.

Took about three weeks until I felt okay enough to do much else, and living in a small town and going to a high school of about 300 students I still saw her everyday, usually with the other guy.

The thing is, I still talk to her every once in a while and feel fine about it, I don't hate her or anything because now that I know how it feels I'll never put anyone through that and that was a lesson that I will remember forever. The next girl I started dating a few months later got me over her and gave me some of my confidence back.

Just take your time man, you should have another 60-70 years left in you atleast, so don't worry that much about it and see if you can't find someone else.

Old 02-17-2008, 10:13 PM

thanks god bot... i will see her some because we go to the same school and i stay in a small town. the dude has graduated.. so i wont see him but i used to play ball with him... it's funny who you think you know, huh? but what ever i'll move on to someone else... someone is out there for me.. ill find someone else but i wont ever talk to her again.. i'm kinda scared to get intot another realationship fearin that they will do the same... but it's not always like that... hah.... i'll be over it in a few days. or weeks.

Old 02-17-2008, 10:20 PM

stay away from bars. haha. you rarely meet a good girl there. I suggest one of hobbies. Like mine is snowboarding, and I've met girls there too. Haha. Or as crazy as it sounds, grocery store(or any kind of store). Catch eyes with the pretty girl around you, smile, maybe a little wink, and see where it takes you.

My only two serious girlfriends(more than 7 months is what I consider serious), have cheated on me. First i found out by seeing her out, and second was the girl told me. Its hard to get over it all, but you just gotta focus on something. Get a job if you dont have one, pick up more hours at a job if you do, get a hobby. Anything man. That and talk it out with a friend. Guy or girl(girl's usually understand better).

Old 02-17-2008, 10:53 PM

i'm gettin a job next week plus man i anit even worried about it talkin to you guys has really helped me.. glad I found someone... I'm gettin over it, but should I be afraid of another realationship? I mean, will this most likly happen again? It's hard being single and you're so used to havin someone to talk to... but I have a few female friends that I can talk to when I'm really lonly, but there's one that likes me but isn't ready for a realationship and wants to wait to start one because she just got out of one and I did too, I rally do think she's doin the mature thing... maybe I should wait.

Quick Reply: Help :(