Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

the govoner

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 10:35 PM
Default the govoner

ok its been a bit now. as some may know the govoner of illinois blagojevich tried to sell the emty seat left behind by obama.
heres the story: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...0,663416.story
(look at his smile dosent it say im guilty )

so i ask what are your guyses thoughts even if your not in illinois?????????
i personally think that he should go and we need to get rid of any politician that has a relationship to him.
who would replace him??????? i have no idea.
This never woulda happened under Capones control
Chicago....... we are the mafia!!!!
Chicago.....were almost winners!!!(sports)
wooooooooooooooooooo corruption

Old 12-20-2008, 11:17 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: the govoner

Personally I agree. To me most politicians believe they can do as they please. I have a tough time trustingmost of them.

Old 12-20-2008, 02:16 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

this presents a major problem in appointing Barack Obamas senate seat. Variuos state constitutiosn do different things, but most of the time the Lieutenant Governor becomes the acting governor until a new governor is elected, or thye become the governor and finish out his term, running for re-election or stepping down at the end. i havne't looked into it, but it would be a good laugh if the Lt. Governor is a Republican and ends up appointing the new senator...

I hear theres a good race going on for the seat being left by Clinton as well... looks like Caroline Kennedy may get it.Then her and the Hildabeast can fight it out for first female President.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:11 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I thought they were deciding whether or not Billary could take the office Obama gave her?

Old 12-22-2008, 04:38 PM

[align=center]I`ll take Hillary SenateSeat for New York, hell I`ll even[/align][align=center]take the seat 2 replace Obama....[/align][align=center]Oh, does anyone out there know what happened [/align][align=center]to my pants ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Monica, bring back my `pants,[/align][align=center]the press is here : ([/align][align=center]Sorry, I`ll be good this time : )[/align]

Old 12-22-2008, 04:51 PM

i dunno whats going on anymore. everyday the area just seems to get worse. the economy keeps going down and i just keep looking up