Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Government screwed me over

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Unhappy Government screwed me over

He did some good things like extending heath insurance until kids are 26, but with my student loans he screwed me. He made it so that the amount you could barrow for private university tuition was cut. In addition to that now that I have graduated I cannot consolidate or extend my loan payments because I attended a private university. So I have to pay a total of 350 a month for next ten years for 6 different loans for a degree that didnt even get me a job. Because I cannot consolidate the loans I also cannot extend the loans or make payments based on my income. Looks like I will be living with my parents until im 35. Thank You Obama. Bright side Is even tho I cannot afford rent or my own place, I still have enough money to customize monte because the 2k it takes to customize monte wont even dent my student loans.

Last edited by Space; 03-31-2012 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Title Change to Government
Old 03-28-2012, 08:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Not consolidating can help you in the long run

But I agree, that does pretty much suck that you have all 6 to pay. Luckily I just have 4.

And as you pay them off the monthly will get lower. Mine started high, now I only owe about $150 on each.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:45 AM

Sorry to read about your loan problem, & I guess everyone needs someone to blame....I blame the majority of people of our country, and of our world. The problems are to complex for me to solve 4-Sure...

I worked hard & saved to pay for my degree (had to sell my Monte 2 , + worked my butt `off to pay), now I'm still work'in my butt off to help pay my g/f med school costs (No Loans, just hard work)...

I think there's just been to many people taking from our country & not many giving back. I hope that you can survive & work/find a solution to your problem(s)...

Be happy that you have a SuperSuper Monte S.S. and parents that help...Many do not...Good Luck 4-Sure...

I support our President and would not want his `job. I hope that he can find a way to
find the solutions to so many problems in our country....or, we the people take the time to find
the right person (people) that have the solutions...

"We the People" ? What are you doing to make it
better ? (I ask myself 2)...I post on the MCF & remind everyone. LOL + pay Big $ 2 the IRS
"Giving `up to get 2 where I want to be" Not a easy `journey in todays world ~> 4-Sure

A loan is a promise to pay...many are not repaying...& student loans have lower interest rates then
many loans...
<H3 class=r>
</H3>

p.s. If there is someone out there that has the answer's to all these problems, PLEASE SHARE

Last edited by Space; 03-28-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Yeah im getting pretty f'ed in my student loans as well

Old 03-28-2012, 09:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Yeah but think of all the great party's you went to. Its totally worth paying for it forever. Seriously that sucks tho

Old 03-28-2012, 11:15 AM

i hear you...wells fargo owns me really.......only if i made enough money at my job to make the min payment : / im can only give a little bit

Old 03-28-2012, 09:35 PM

I dont support this president. My mom is disabled (he threatened to pull disability)(She literally is in the hospital 2-3 times a month). He cut loan amounts for private school education and government aid (I went to a private University when this happened). And he vetoed the Canada Pipeline then lost the Brazil contract at the same time middle east is threatning to cut us off (thats why our gas is so high). He is anti gun ( my ammo doubled in price since he took office now at $2 a bullet, ppl are scared he will take them away so they buy in bulk and suppliers jacked up prices). There is more but my middwest ideals and values dont mesh with his. The loan thing really bothered me tho so I figuered I would rant and warn ppl about fed loans for private education.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:34 AM

Hi Grizzly,
I read the pains & frustrations in your words. It seems that the taxpayers can no longer afford to pay for all our government programs & projects

American is running on credit & if someone in D.C. doesn't cut the expense, our country will be bankrupt & collapse.

What are you doing to make it better ? Do you have the answers to our countries problem ? I support Obama because he is our president, & I will support whoever is in the office of president that is honest & is trying....
If anyone has the answers, I hope they let our leaders know.

I do believe that a loan is a promise to pay & many are not paying, but they continue to use their personal $'s for other personal items..(Cars, TV's, toys, parties)..that they want & desire, and defer their obligations.

I realize that government cuts are going to hurt many, but until someone comes up with a solution, it going to have to happen `if we are to survive...How long can the taxpayer's pay for the benefits of others ? I think our government can no longer be giving out free rides to so many that give nothing back to their country ? To many have mastered how to `take, but never have learned how to give anything back

I hope that you can find a way to resolve your obligation & that you can finish your education....`amen

Old 03-29-2012, 07:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Politics on MCF.. here we go lol

Student loans suck, that's for sure, but to say you can't afford rent or a house but you can afford $2k in mods for a monte and more ammo, that doesn't make sense to me??

Sounds like to me you could afford rent if you wanted to, you just don't want to give up some hobbies or things you like to do in your free time?

IDK about anyone else but I've have to reduce spending money on 'luxuries' to save for rent and school loans

Old 03-29-2012, 07:39 AM

LoL `Mitch,
No, I hope we don't really get in2 a political debate
I was just venting cause I had to (or did) sell my
Monte to pay for zchool
and working 7 nights a week to help my
g/f pay for her med degree.

I've learn that if I wanted anything in life that I was
going to have to WORK & give up to get it.
I'm still working & found that nothing good in this life
seems to be E.Z. 4-Sure.
"No Free rides 4 me"

Is there anyone out there that wants to send me $ for my Monte Carlo Fund ~> LOL
Peace/Out

Last edited by Space; 03-29-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Quick Reply: Government screwed me over