Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Gentlemen. Meet Maddison.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007 | 07:19 PM
|
Default RE: Gentlemen. Meet Maddison.

Wow guys. Thanks alot for the support. Means a lot to me. Spacey, thanks for the links, Im going through them now..

We did talk to her doctor today.. There is a possibility of blindness, however at 7 weeks its hard to tell The doc is leaning more towards temporary blindness or near-blind ness. Long story short, all we can do is wait..

Were hoping the courts are all done with this and its all over before christmas. Hopefully.

Old 10-13-2007 | 09:35 PM
Default RE: Gentlemen. Meet Maddison.

Get ready to not be able to keep a secret.... or hide an emotion... or even a bit of indigestion... Seriously..

I had a friend in college... his sister was blind... and she could pick up on ANYTHING... She knew when I had bought shoes.... because of the sound... She knew when I was suffering from some greasy pizza, could hear the indigestion I guess?

She could smell anything, she knew what laundry detergent u used...

I mean, she could be really spooky, I would say someones name, just casually, and she would be like why do you dis-like them, or are you mad at them? I was like... well kinda, but how could you tell? Apparently she could hear it in my voice?

It was cool really, because we'd test her, and she loved impressing us (imagine a 15 y/o getting to hang out with a college crowd, she was in heaven)