Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Gene Simmons VW

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
The only thing that would be better would be a Richard Simmons VW!!!!

HI `Duane, I fell asleep again @ my desk & woke up when a fax finally came in...I'm still waiting for other trucks that have been delayed because of the storms & I thought I would find a pic of you & Richard going 4 a ride in his new VW ride (LOL)~> LoL

Attached Thumbnails Gene Simmons VW-rs.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 06-26-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I re-read the story after I posted. The car is being restored. So I'm guessing that's why there's no fenders on it. I'm not sure how much I like the idea of driving that thing. Knowing that when people look at me, they're seeing me inside Gene Simmons' mouth. And Duane, I don't think ANYONE would drive a Richard Simmons VW.

Old 06-26-2012, 03:35 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
I re-read the story after I posted. The car is being restored. So I'm guessing that's why there's no fenders on it. I'm not sure how much I like the idea of driving that thing. Knowing that when people look at me, they're seeing me inside Gene Simmons' mouth. And Duane, I don't think ANYONE would drive a Richard Simmons VW.
My mom in 1995. She went through a crazy stage there for a while in fitness where she was all about anything Richard Simmons.

Old 06-26-2012, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Taz

LoL `Lou, I would 4 fun, but I know that I would get in2 bad troubles I wasn't sure who Richard Simmon's was until I did a search...WoW & people have the nerve 2 say that I'm `weird LOL ~>

There's so many things I could post, but I have to remind myself that we are a family forum

p.s. I hope `Duane enjoyed his `ride (LOL)

Old 06-26-2012, 06:34 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space, this is all you ever need to know about Richard Simmons....

richard simmons on whose line - YouTube

Old 06-26-2012, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
Space, this is all you ever need to know about Richard Simmons....

richard simmons on whose line - YouTube

LoL `Duane, someone else provided me with a link to the above vid That `Richard guy is super weird & creepy & scares me 4-Real * I've never seen that show * That vid should be marked "Adult Only 4-Sure" WoW...It is funny & I've seen a few others that are on that show, but I don't know their names

Thanks for sharing for other member's that dare to click your above link LOL...It's really funny, but it was really weird to me & I admit that I am weird (LOL)...
Peace/Out from `Space