Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Frlday, 2/21/14 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 03:22 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon all... David, that Camaro looks like like a sweet project...... Happy b-day Chris...

Old 02-21-2014, 03:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Only issue is I got to drive up to Everett to check it out. This guy just bought it so his wiggle room is going to be lower. But his landlord says he needs to get it off the property so that gives me an advantage.

Old 02-21-2014, 03:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all, class was ok, didn't really learn much that i didn't already know. But in talking to a friend there i found something out. He has much less time in at the store, less than a year i think. And he was telling me he got a raise of $1 an hour, without asking (since they saw he worked hard) He can work 40 hours a week, AND he got a full time position in another store.

Our company is largely based on seniority, i don't want his full time spot as i don't want that particular job. But the money and hour thing annoy me ALOT. I work hard there, do anything they ask, stay late, come in etc etc etc, where the f is my raise? I'm going on a year now at the same pay with no hope for a raise in sight.

So in the coming days i'm going to try and talk with my store manager and see if i can get something. Feels like i'll be walking into the lions den.

Rant over, thanks for readin

Old 02-21-2014, 05:06 PM

Heres a pic. of the air filter I made up. I think it turned out pretty good. Only cost me 3.48. Got the tube off a Buick and found the breather in a bed of a truck at Pull a Part.

Old 02-21-2014, 09:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good evening everyone. Mild weather up here and the snow is melting like crazy, which is nice, but all good things come with a price lol, so now things roads are getting the great big pools of water so you have to keep hydro planing in the back of your brain, but still warm weather is good weather.

Shelbo
Looks like you did a nice job on your air intake