Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Frlday, 2/21/14 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 06:15 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, Happy birthday Chris. I have a class today at work for the price gun, not sure if it's going to be an interesting day or a boring one.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:04 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Mornin' folks!

Nice change up to start the blog 'Space. It looks so very professional!

Happy birthday Chris! I'll have a few Buds with you tonight to celebrate! It'll have nothing to do with the NASCAR Truck series race that'll be on.

Thanks `Brent for your post/words > I appreciate 4-Sure! I hope you don't mind that I stole your picture & played with it . Have your Noticed that our Monte of the Year Winner (You) & our February MOTM Winner are from Canada ? You & Damien should have entered your Monte's in the Olympic's this year
Thanks `Brent & Enjoy the high honor of being our MCF 2013 Monte of the Year Winner. (It will be on our `Blog the rest of this year +
in our Monte Winner's Section of our forum.

Our MCF Admin's Mike & `Jason have been putting in many hours on the MCF, and are doing house cleaning of several of our threads to made it easier for member's to enjoy. I thank them & our staff for everything they are doing to make our forum better for `all. Plus, they have to put `up with me (a older kid that thinks he's an alien: ) lol.

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
Good morning forum,
Happy birthday Chris
Thanks space for starting the blog.
I am glad it is Friday and it is actually in the 50s this morning.

Good Moring `Zach, I'm happy it's Friday & I even have to work this weekend. People just seem happier on Fridays & the WeekEnd.
Wish you, Brent & Member's a super day & WeekEnd

Don't 4-get to enjoy your `Present of a New Day of Life. (We only get so many 4-Sure) > EnJoy & Celebrate `Life

** Good Morning `Keane, Don't let work get you down & extract the best from this new day that you've been given. Wish you a good day @ work & in life. EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 02-21-2014 at 07:08 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Happy birthday Chris

Good morning everyone!

Hopefully today is a nice quick Friday, let's get this warm weekend started!!! Before more snow hits next week... haha

Old 02-21-2014, 07:27 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well on the bright side, ill be paid 8 hours to sit on my but and eat and drink free stuff lol.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:38 AM
Smile >Got 2 `be the Driver of your `Life 2 get 2 where U wanta `be<

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Well on the bright side, ill be paid 8 hours to sit on my but and eat and drink free stuff lol.

Hi `Keane,
Even though I came from the Dark Side , I prefer the
Bright Side of Life!
I was happy to read that you are optimistic vs pessimistic in
your mind & spirit.
I think life is so much better `if we seek out the positive's in `Life
verse all the negative in life that drag a person down

Let us know how your day goes today.
Wish you & member's a Good > Happy `Day

Last edited by Space; 02-21-2014 at 07:42 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:08 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Morning every body. Due to command screwing up orders I wasnt able to take leave in time for this weekend. I have already commited too two late night birthday party endeavors. I know the regs and I can follow them and still have a good time but in the morning....
"If you party on UTA weekend,
You're gonna have a bad time!"

Good luck everybody else with your days off. I will see you monday, it I survive. Lol

Old 02-21-2014, 08:26 AM

Good morning guys. It's off to work for me. I'm thinking about pulling the Monte in the garage and cutting the mufflers off it and putting straight pipes on it. What do you all think?

Old 02-21-2014, 08:27 AM
Thumbs up A person is only as good or bad as the actions of their words<

Originally Posted by dbaldwin
Morning every body. Due to command screwing up orders I wasnt able to take leave in time for this weekend. I have already commited too two late night birthday party endeavors. I know the regs and I can follow them and still have a good time but in the morning....
"If you party on UTA weekend,
You're gonna have a bad time!"

Good luck everybody else with your days off. I will see you monday, it I survive. Lol

Hi `David,
Sorry 2 read that your plans aren't working `out . I can relate 4-Sure. If I didn't have inventory this weekend I would be @ the Daytona 500. "we all have to `do, what we all have to `do" & sometimes, many times it isn't E.Z> 4-Sure..

I've also had to give `up many parties & events because of work and my loyalty to my words, company, employee's & `Life.

I'm sure you will have many more parties to enjoy on your journey of life & you always will enjoy them more when you don't have to give `up sleep to enjoy. I hope that you can make he best of your assignments/work...Good Luck (Tell your lfriends to take pic's of the party & share (LOL)
===========================
Good Morning Shelby, I would `do what you want 2 `do (If you have a decent Police Dept., that won't give U a ticket 4 being 2 loud.
Wish you a great day @ work + a Super Eve & WeekEnd!!!!

Last edited by Space; 02-21-2014 at 08:40 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Shelbo Mustang
Good morning guys. It's off to work for me. I'm thinking about pulling the Monte in the garage and cutting the mufflers off it and putting straight pipes on it. What do you all think?
3800's are raspy straight piped. Try taking the resonator off first. That's will give you more noise and most users notice a little more pep when they step on the gas.

Old 02-21-2014, 09:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Happy Happy Friday and Happy Birthday Chris.

The weekend is here get out and enjoy it.