Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: -> Friday: September 2, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 10:08 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

LoL `Keane,
Thanks for your reply & adding to the activity on the MCF+ your post count You slept well, and had a Super Breakfast & have 2 super rides (WoW)... Since you don't have anything special to do this weekend ~>I hope you find time to clean your Monte & that the paint shop does a super job on your Horizon. EnJoy your Holiday WeekEnd...
p.s.Take b-4 & after pic's of your Horizon, or let us know how it comes out...
============================================
Good Morn'in Rick, great that you are off for the WeekEnd...EnJoy

Old 09-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Good Morning MCF!

It's hot and humid here in the motor city area. The last day or two of temps over 80 degrees. It's all downhill from here folks. Pretty soon it'll be winter. For all you people who live in the south and want to experience winter, stick your face in the freezer for about 6 months.
Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
And turn a fan on.
Ha!!!! We have a walk in freezer at work that is -10 and when the fans are running it feels like winter, I'm willing to help anyone out if they need assistance

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Justin you feeling any better ?..
Doing better, got lymes disease not sure if you heard that, they have me on antibiotics to treat it

Old 09-02-2011, 10:49 AM

I went for a cleanin yesterday. The hygenist was saying I had a lot of plaque build up and showed mw some of this buildup on her little scraper pointed thing and all I saw was blood and skin tissue. My entire mouth is still sore today... she was cleaning my teeth, but I guess the tool kept slipping or something and she was scraping the top of my gums. Not just the gumline, but the area where there is no access to toothh, almost where the skin doubles down to join with the cheek and lip.
I left there very disgruntled, I have used this dentist for years, and never even bled when having a cleaning... I was still spitting red this morning after brushing my teeth.

Old 09-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I swear my Hygenist is an x **** Nurse she gets mean when she see plaque

Old 09-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Signing off for the day, friends have to get the Deuce ready for tomorrow's car show and then off to Tiger Stadium for the game.

Rick here is your chance to catch up buddie!

Car show starts at 8am till 3pm tomorrow so will be busy rest of today and tomorrow!

You all keep safe and have a Great holiday!

Old 09-02-2011, 10:56 AM

Hi `Dustin, sorry 2 read that you are spit'in blood Was it the dentist that did the cleaning or his assistant...It should not still be bleeding...I would call the dentist `if it continues..
Good Luck & I wish you a Happy Smile
=======================================
Hi Justin, I sure hope your med's are working and there's no long term affect...Take good care 4-Sure...
============================
Just jumped back on to check the weather, cause it has a big affect on my job and shipments...
WARNING: I'll check back in when I catch a fast recharge ~>Z's...
Keep the Blog & forum active, so everyone has something new to read `if they want 2 or not ~> LOL
Peace/Happy ~>Out from `space

p.s. Good Luck @ the Show `Tadd, we look 4 a Win 4-Sure : ) EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 09-02-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:58 AM

Happy Friday All,

Thank God it's Friday. Really! Long freakin' week. Even this morning has felt like a Monday. Working like a dog this morning to finish a project because certain government employees still haven't done their job. Really looking forward to a long weekend. Don't even know what I'm going to do yet.

I take my wife and daughter to the airport this afternoon. They are heading to Scotland where my daughter will be an exchange student for the whole school year at the Univ. of Dundee. Very exciting, but kinda scary at the same time. So it's just The Boys (me and my son) for the next two weeks.

Dustin - Sorry to hear you had a bad experience at the dentist.

Jerry - Have fun camping! When my kids were younger we went camping every chance we had. Great fun.

Frank - Congrat's on you MOTM win! Beautiful car. The other two in competition are awesome as well. Sure makes voting tough.

Originally Posted by Taz
For all you people who live in the south and want to experience winter, stick your face in the freezer for about 6 months.
Ummmmmm... No. Been there - done that - a lot. Coldest winter on memory: a tie between Upper Peninsula of Michigan, 1984/5, and Korea, 1989. Brrrrrrrr...

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Everyone remember to stay safe this holiday weekend, people are idiot drivers, and a lot will probably drink and drive between BBQs, and we don't want any ruined Monte Carlos on the roads!!!!
The idiots started early here. Passed a bad wreck on the way to work this morning. Car flipped over in the ditch. Stay safe out there...

Old 09-02-2011, 11:01 AM

Hi `Dave,
Thanks for your help and contributions 4-Sure...I noticed when a new member needed help on getting a battery in yesterdays `Blog that you took the time to help and make a post for him...That says a lot about your character & helping ways...Thanks & have a Super Safe Fun WeekEnd...
`Space

Old 09-02-2011, 11:43 AM

You too, Space. You getting any time off this weekend or Monday?

Old 09-02-2011, 12:06 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone,

Pretty boring here, cant do much & it sux

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: -> Friday: September 2, 2011