Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, October 28, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 11:48 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

she doesnt get to eat out of the ordinary stuff that often and when my gpa was around they liked going out and eating chinese every once and awhile. so we figured we could get some for her

Old 10-28-2011, 11:51 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2011

that's awesome! hope it all goes well . . .

Old 10-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

Originally Posted by Jester_20
that's awesome! hope it all goes well . . .
thanks

Space have a good recharge

Old 10-28-2011, 11:58 AM

Below are fortune cookies for Zach's Grandmother's Birthday

Your fortune cookie today says: <TABLE border=1 cellPadding=8 width=195 bgColor=white height=36><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT language=JavaScript>// The Array Function function makeArray(len) { for (var i = 0; i < len; i++) this[i] = null;this.length = len;}// This is where the array of text/images/sounds is created.fortunes = new makeArray(40);fortunes[0] = "Everything will now come your way.";fortunes[1] = "Now is the time to try something new."fortunes[2] = "A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains."fortunes[3] = "You have an active mind and a keen imagination."fortunes[4] = "Don't let doubt and suspicion bar your progress."fortunes[5] = "You will make a fortune with your friend."fortunes[6] = "Your emotional nature is strong and sensitive."fortunes[7] = "You will find a treasure at this web site."fortunes[8] = "Sing and rejoice, fortune is smiling on you."fortunes[9] = "You have remarkable power which you are not using."fortunes[10] = "Your venture will be a success."fortunes[11] = "Accept the next proposition you hear."fortunes[12] = "A cheerful letter or message is on its way to you."fortunes[13] = "You are just beginning to live."fortunes[14] = "Love is a roller coaster,
it has its ups and downs."fortunes[15] = "You will find a treasure at this web site."fortunes[16] = "The great joy in life is doing what people say you cannot do."fortunes[17] = "You are a bundle of energy,
always on the go."fortunes[18] = "Your dearest wish will come true."fortunes[19] = "You have at your command
the wisdom of the ages."fortunes[20] = "You will travel to many places."fortunes[21] = "You are careful & systematic
in your business arrangements."fortunes[22] = "To one who waits, a moment seems a year."fortunes[23] = "Your wisdom has kept you far away from danger."fortunes[24] = "You will have a fine capacity for the enjoyment of life."fortunes[25] = "You will reach the height of success in whatever you do."fortunes[26] = "Consolidate rather than expand your business in the near future."fortunes[27] = "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."fortunes[28] = "You have a deep appreciation
of the arts and music."fortunes[29] = "You display the wonderful traits of charm and courtesy."fortunes[30] = "You are talented in many ways."fortunes[31] = "Good fortune awaits you at the end of the day."fortunes[32] = "Treat everyone as a friend."fortunes[33] = "You are the guiding star of his existence."fortunes[34] = "You are open and honest in your philosophy of love."fortunes[35] = "Simplicity should be your theme in dress."fortunes[36] = "You will be fortunate in the opportunities presented to you."fortunes[37] = "You can open doors with your charm and patience."fortunes[38] = "Your talents will be recognized and suitably rewarded."fortunes[39] = "Don't be hasty, prosperity will knock on your door soon."// The random number generator.function rand(n) {seed = (0x015a4e35 * seed) % 0x7fffffff;return (seed >> 16) % n;} var now = new Date()var seed = now.getTime() % 0xffffffff</SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript>// Where you place this is where the random object will be displayed.document.write(fortunes[rand(fortunes.length)])</SCRIPT>Sing and rejoice, fortune is smiling on you.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ps. Thank's Zach, it will be a fast Charge : ) LOL

Old 10-28-2011, 01:29 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

My grandma eats Chinese all the time. There are a few good Chinese buffets around here. One of them has a grill and the do steak,shrimp and chicken while you wait. It's delicious.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:56 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Do not say the s word! I have to get my 03 over to my Dad's house for storage. I will be picking up a bottle of Stabil tonight so possibly this weekend I can store it.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
======================================
Thanks `Keane for your reply...I hope someday to try snowboarding. What do you do for fun during your winter season ? Oh, did you get your classes for your major ?
Do you have Friday off from College ?
============================
For fun, dont know not much really. I'm still in the process of switching my major, i have to create a new schedule on monday for my new major and i feel good i'm finally in something i'll like. Yes i do have off from classes on friday.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:53 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Man it amazes me how many ppl notice my monte & ask if i sold it sence ive been driving the gto the past 2 weeks

Old 10-28-2011, 07:11 PM

Evening all. Hope you all had a great day. Pick up the wife tomorrow, this was her final week of chemotherapy. Figures it's supposed to snow and I have a 2.5 hour trip one way to get her as it is.
Also, put the plow on the four wheeler today, put my lawn tractor away, parked my dad's classic '70s Travco RV (with Rusy Wallace Miller Lite blue paint scheme lol) back in the dedicated carport he had custom built for it. Parked the Daytona and the Pace Car out of the way in case I have to do some plowing. They're not really in storage yet. Spent the evening with the kids. That's about all for now.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening all, like others in the northeast i did a few preporations for this snow thats coming. Had to pull the snow blower out of storage and get it running again. Winterized the camper today and move a bunch of wood closer to the house in case of power outages or extra heat it needed. We have a winter storm warning and are forcasted to get 8-12 inches of snow!! I dont believe it, thats something you see in jan-march

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, October 28, 2011