Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, October 26th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 08:46 AM

^ Thanks `Devin for your reply You must have a rotating shift at your job...Do you like it that way ? How's your weather 2day ? Are you going to wash the Monte ?

Work is work & it's something I have to do, but I'm happy/thankful to have a job...I look 4ward in my future to working at something I love to do (like owning my own surf/fishing shop), but that's a dream I'm still working on ..I love being outside, and not confined to one space (even though it's a super large space) I enjoy working in the warehouse unloading trucks more, over my 2nd shift of working in the office...I would not want to work in a office the rest of my life 4-Sure...
I got to see & visit with my best friend (my grandfather) yesterday & it was a short visit, but always a great one when we get the chance to get 2gether + I got to see a few of my senior citizen friends that I love...I missed seeing the bum's (they were work'in), but we stay in contact all the time...Life is good under the present circumstances to survive 4-real..I'm happy 2 `be & be able to keep work'in my dream(s)...I hope everyone is working on their dreams and havn't given `up 4-Sure...
Wish everyone happiness 4 sure..."Be the driver of your Life & your Monte Carlo(s)"

Attached Thumbnails Friday, October 26th 2012-can-do-4-sure.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 10-26-2012 at 08:50 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:47 AM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all
Looking forward to tonight an tomorrow
Going to debadge Lola an tint the lights on her tonight
Hopefully the weather hold for tomorrow

Old 10-26-2012, 09:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Great to hear all is okay space!

I work thursday during the day and the rest at night, i have to due to school but i dont mind. Weather is great! hope it holds til after tomorrow! Yes! im washing the monte today!

chris i hope we have a good weather day tomorrow!!

Old 10-26-2012, 09:06 AM

Good morning MCF'ers! Space, Al Roker was broadcasting from your area this morning - it looked windy and rainy. Jen (Red Nightmare), good luck on your wedding day. We'll hope the hurricane weather stops before it reaches New York. What are you wearing for your big day? What kind of flowers? How many (if any) bridesmaids? (I can't believe no one else on the MCF has asked these important questions) Hope everybody has a great day!

Old 10-26-2012, 09:08 AM

Fall picture for today:

Old 10-26-2012, 09:15 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Old 10-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Great to hear all is okay space!

I work thursday during the day and the rest at night, i have to due to school but i dont mind. Weather is great! hope it holds til after tomorrow! Yes! im washing the monte today!

chris i hope we have a good weather day tomorrow!!
Be great if it like yesterday.Was just a nice day(had to work through it)

Old 10-26-2012, 09:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by zenloser
Be great if it like yesterday.Was just a nice day(had to work through it)

haha i had t work through it too, luckly half my shift is outside and i still get to enjoy it

Old 10-26-2012, 10:39 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

morning everyone
Had a bit too much fun last night....My best friend's big day is today, we all drank like maniacs till 3am

Anyway...praying for the best. Everything should be clear on halloween, just soggy. Today is beautiful! Well, off to work. Busy day today..

Old 10-26-2012, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Possum
Fall picture for today:

Hi `Angie, that's a very unique-beautiful reflective picture 4 Sure...+ with the Monte Carlo Forum link on your Monte Carlo side window Very Creative...Thank You 4 sharing

Good morning MCF'ers! Space, Al Roker was broadcasting from your area this morning - it looked windy and rainy
LoL, I had no idea who Al Roker was & had to do a Web Search & learn that he was in Naple, Florida doing his morning forecast. I'm located on the opposite side or east side of Florida near the Space Coast.. I think I've been in my little space world to long & have to get out more & watch more T.V. LOL to learn what's happening out there in the World
Is he a clown or something ?

SuperWeather`Man Al & I wish you a great day & WeekEnd..
==================================
Hi Chris, Jen, Mike (JG) & Member's...EnJoy your day & thanks for your post(s)

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, October 26th 2012