Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, November 23rd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 10:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all. We had a great meal yesterday and getting ready for some leftovers in a little while. I dont work until later and I cleaned up everything after my wife went to bed last night so i could just lounge around today. Glad that everyone had a great day yesterday.

Old 11-23-2012, 10:22 AM

Good Morning `Lou & thanks for checking in & reading that you had a great day yesterday & even got everything cleaned `up
Enjoy your new day lounging around until you have to return to work...
I still have about an hour to go b-4 I get `off work...It's been a slow/active night...LOL....

Heard on the radio that the stores are crowded & that people are out spending dollars...(I hope that's a good sign for our economy & that life is getting better for some) ?

Photo Slideshows

1 - 1 of 10
prevnext

Wish everyone a Happy Day ~ enJoy

Last edited by Space; 11-23-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:33 AM

Good morning all! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

I had a low key day yesterday and went out to eat a turkey dinner. Then I was messing around with the Monte and the Vette.

I kind of look forward to getting down to two cars again and using the Monte as a daily driver. I may as well as drive it since I probably would not get all my money out of it. I like driving it anyways. The Vette is really fun to drive but not as a daily driver.

Old 11-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Justin, it's great that you had a super Thanksgiving & that you were able to get some gift's for you & your Monte from sitting on your couch (LOL)...To me that's a great way to shop 4-Sure...

Look forward to your updates on the install on your downpipe & hopefully a sound clip...

I won't now complain about the cooler temp's we are having in Florida after reading about your temp's in the 20's .

It looks like Rick S.S. may have got some SNOW Flurries
Justin, wish U a fast E.Z. work day & a great `eve..
Best way to shop! no crowds! no waiting to check out!

lol here's what it sounds like now
embedding doesn't want to so work here is direct link \/
VIDEO0001.mp4 video by budsmadison | Photobucket

sounds mean at idle but once you get on it not so much! aparently my phone did not like how loud it was lost audio at the end!
video does not do it justice on how loud it really is!

we got fluries.. was not ready for this cold or snow....

first time ever having a garage to park in and OMFG it is a beautifull thing, it was warmer than outside, no scraping/ clearing windows o man i love it!

Last edited by Budsjlm; 11-23-2012 at 10:38 AM.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:57 AM

Hi `Justin, thanks for posting your sound clip, but you are right that your iPhone gave `out just when it was getting the great sounds...Sounds Powerful 4-Sure ~> EnJoyed

I hope that you make another one going through the gears...
ps. Happy that you have a bedroom gargage for your Monte I wish everyone had a garage 4 their Monte's & not have to leave them all alone out there in the bad elements of Mother Nature
========================================
Good Morning `Joe,
Yes, you may get more $'s for your Monte `if you stored it away, but to me life is to short for that...Monte's are meant to be driven & enjoyed...Wish you happy miles..
p.s. It's great to see that your Monte was nominated for this months MOTM contest...Good Luck

Old 11-23-2012, 11:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning Seattle `Mike, I hope that you & family had a great thanksgiving 2gether...Have you made plans to get your Monte repaired ? EnJoy your new day & thanks for checking in
Thanks, 'Space. We had a fantastic Thanksgiving. My eldest daughter and her boyfriend came over and we enjoyed a scrumptious spread of tantalizing and tasty treats. The shop I'm taking the Monte to is very busy so I am on a waiting list. Hopefully I'll get it in for repair before Christmas, but it may not be until after the 1st of the year. It pains me every time I look at the quarter panel, but I know this shop does award winning work so I'm comfortable waiting until they can do the repair for me.

Hope you have a great Fridayday!

Old 11-23-2012, 11:30 AM

Thanks `Mike for your reply & I think that it pays to wait for the best instead of settling for less Patience is a good virtue, but I never like waiting for things 4-Sure...

Great to read that you had a great Thanksgiving...
I'm just about finished with my shift & looking forward to the rest of my day...

Wish you & member's a Happy Day ~> EnJoy

Old 11-23-2012, 01:13 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

We are getting some flurries right now. It was 60 degrees out all week but i guess it has to end sometime

Old 11-23-2012, 01:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Oh yeah lot of lake effect snow kicking off around Michigan and eventually tonight upstae New York! 1-5 inches is possible depending where you are, maybe a bit more in Michigan.
Monte is in the garage tonight!

The new viper is sweet!!!!

Old 11-23-2012, 03:44 PM

whats up everyone hope you all had a safe thanksgiving

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, November 23rd 2012