Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, May 25, 2012 < Click

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 08:32 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Angie,
Thanks for your words & Post. It sounds like a super time for your small town...Wish we could all be there to party... Wish you good weather & a Super Good Time ~> EnJoy

The Glendale JazzFest is the first and longest running jazz festival in St. Louis. Our MC for the evening will be Don Wolff, now on LIVE365.com & HEC-TV. The JazzFest will feature top performers, including Cornet Chop Suey, The Terry Thompson Swing Alive Band, and Billy Peek.

This year’s JazzFest includes four hours of great jazz music with a wide array of food and beverages offered by local favorites.

Glendale Jazz Festival (Glendale, Missouri) - YouTube <~ Click Link 2 Dance
Above is a vid of the event & I think I seen Angie Dancing ...Check it out

Old 05-25-2012, 08:37 AM

Mornin guys. Off to find a part for the Camaro and then attempt to replace it so I can take it to the cruise in tonight. I haven't actually had it out on the road in two months when the fuel line sprung a leak. Y'all have a good one.

Old 05-25-2012, 08:51 AM

Hi Sarge `Drew,
You better fix it right or you'll get KP ~>
Wish you good luck on getting your Camaro on the road again...Don't Drink/Party & Drive, but have a Super Time.
EnJoy your Holiday WeekEnd, and thanks again for your Service in the US Army

Old 05-25-2012, 09:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Good morning everyone! Off to the ol' grind I go.

Thank god it IS finally Friday, never thought it would come. They are calling for rain and thunderstorms this weekend.. no fun for us! But planning on riding my Jetskis anyways! :P

Have a great Friday ya'll!

Old 05-25-2012, 09:37 AM

<TABLE id=post461127 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center itxtNodeId="1040" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="1041" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="1044" itxtHarvested="0"><TD class=thead itxtNodeId="1045" itxtHarvested="0">Yesterday, 07:01 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->

</TD></TR><TR itxtNodeId="1043" itxtHarvested="0"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2 itxtNodeId="1059" itxtHarvested="0"><!-- user info --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" itxtNodeId="1060" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="1061" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="1062" itxtHarvested="0"><TD class=alt2 itxtNodeId="1066" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD noWrap itxtNodeId="1065" itxtHarvested="0">Dubstepticon <SCRIPT type=text/javascript itxtBad="1" itxtNodeId="1073"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_461127", true); </SCRIPT>

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

</TD><TD width="100%" itxtNodeId="1064" itxtHarvested="0"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap itxtNodeId="1063" itxtHarvested="0">Join Date: May 2012

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR itxtNodeId="1042" itxtHarvested="0"><TD id=td_post_461127 class=alt1 itxtNodeId="1085" itxtHarvested="0"><HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000; COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1 itxtNodeId="1095">
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I'm off to Villanova, 'Space!
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Hi `Tyler, I searched everywhere in the Universe & I could not find any location in the Universe called "Villanova, Space"
Is it located on Planet `Earth ? It's not located on my planet ?
When are you `off to Villanova `Space ? What vessel will you be driving ? What will you study once you get to your location ?
p.s. Thanks for your reply...
p.s.s. Oh, I found it...EnJoy your Journey & Good Luck

=====================================
Hi Ashley Marie,
Wish you good weather & SunShine, but being able to Jet Ski sounds like
a fun time ~> EnJoy your Holiday WeekEnd & if you can take some pic's
of you & friends racing/riding your Ski's

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Attached Thumbnails Friday, May 25, 2012 &lt; Click-v-space.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 05-25-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:25 AM

Getting the mufflers off today, hope it sounds good. :p

Old 05-25-2012, 10:47 AM

Hahaha 'Space, I appreciate the image, just saved it. Plans for today might include removing the cracked hood emblem (finally!), ordering my HID kit and maybe some paint touch up materials, finding new low profiles, and planning my detailing under the hood.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by brendan127
Getting the mufflers off today, hope it sounds good. :p

Hi Brendan, so do we & so do your neighbors
Look 4ward to hearing your vid...I hope you get the sound you want 4-Sure You & `Tyler below are both graduating this year....EnJoy your Experience 4-Real

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Hahaha 'Space, I appreciate the image, just saved it. Plans for today might include removing the cracked hood emblem (finally!), ordering my HID kit and maybe some paint touch up materials, finding new low profiles, and planning my detailing under the hood.

Hi `Tyler, Happy that U appreciated a image of your new Zchool You are attending a great College with a super `rep...What's your major going 2 `be ? What do you want 2 `be when you grow `up (LOL) ? I'm still waiting until I grow up 2 decide I'd liked to be a race car driver, but no one will let me drive their car(s) LOL.

Look 4ward to seeing your updates on your Monte..Good Luck on getting it the way U want it 2 `be.

Have a Super Holiday WeekEnd...
The Blog is slow 2day...Everyone must already started partying ...
I'm still struck in the warehouse, but they finally got the A/C back on...Look'in 4wards to gett'in `Off 4-Sure..

Where's Keane 2day...Whose next to fill in some space on the MCF....Yes, I think it's you reading these words...Hurry please & hit some keys....It's your turn.....

Peace/Out from `Space

Old 05-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Morning all, well F'ed myself out of holiday pay for monday... woke up at 8:16... slept right throught my alarm.. and i was supost to start at 8.... if i was smart and since i wasn't getting paid for monday i should have just taken the whole day off.... unless your time has been pre aproved you can't use any time the day befor(fri) or after(mon) or you lose your holiday pay.. LAME!

Old 05-25-2012, 11:42 AM

Hi `Justin,
Sorry to read that you slept in & lost your holiday pay, but I'm sure you will find a way to make it `up...You always `do
Maybe you should get a Fog Horn Alarm Clock ?

Amazon.com: Sonic Boom SBB500ss Sonic Bomb Loud Plus Vibrating Alarm Clock: Health & Personal Care
on sale $29.02
I'm a sound sleeper also, but I have a SuperSuper Loud alarm clock...My BeachBum friends have picked me `up while I was sleep'in & carried me to the beach b-4...+ many other spots on this planet.

Wish you & family a fun/safe/Happy WeekEnd...EnJoy
p.s. Thanks for checking In...Miss seeing your posts everyday...

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, May 25, 2012 < Click