Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, May 18, 2012 < Check In

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Fantastic Friday Fourm Friends!
Well Friday is upon us! Working from home today. Plan on just monitoring systems and hanging out here on the fourm, (I have my work lap top hooked up for work and my desktop for FUN)

Taking the Wife and Deuce out to dinner tonight. Taking the deuce for an oil change tomorrow morning and hope to see some fancy cars at the dealer again. We will work in the yard and on the cars this week-end going to be nice here in MI so anything I can do outside will be great!

Have a fun and safe week-end!

Old 05-18-2012, 05:59 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning `Tadd, and thanks for checking in
Sounds like you have a great day & weekend planned out.

Thanks also for starting your thread and sharing your photo's of your latest car show. I enjoyed yours & Ashley Marie's pictures 4-Sure. There were some super rides in attendance, but your Deuce was a SuperSuper ride 4-Real

Wish you good weather & a SuperDay & WeekEnd...EnJoy

Old 05-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' and TGIF! It looks like our run of sunny weather has come to an end. It clouded up last night then we had a thunder storm and it's been raining on and off since. There's supposed to be partial clearing at times during the weekend but rain is still in the forecast. Enjoy your day everyone!

Old 05-18-2012, 07:57 AM

Good Morning All,

Nice, cool, sunny ride to work this morning. I could get a little wet on the way home, but that's OK; just the standard afternoon showers.

Looking forward to getting some work done around home this weekend. The flowerbeds are almost up to snuff; a little more work needed. Oil change on my old car. Wash / wax the Monte and the bike.

Originally Posted by Space
Thanks for the beautiful pic to start our day, Space!

Happy Aloha Friday everyone.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Hi Everyone: Just walked back in with Ozzie. Now that both of our cars are nice and clean & the Lawn is cut. I think I'll wax the M/C today. Then head over to my 17 yr old grandson's B'day party. Just family at this one and great food. My daughter can cook her butt off. Then early saturday morning were off to Fargo,N.D. for the weekend. So its going to be slightly busy around here this weekend. High today around 90 then cooling off. I hope everyone has a great DRY SUNNY weekend

Old 05-18-2012, 08:17 AM

Good Morning `Mike,
Mother Nature makes it rain & gives your cloudy skies, so that you will appreciate her sunshine when it returns..
Wish you a Great WeekEnd & SunShine ~> EnJoy
======================================
Good Morning `Dave, thank for your words & checking in. It's great to know that you enjoyed my morning pictures.
I wish we were sitting in those chairs awaiting the Sunrise & then hit the Surf Wish you a safe journey home 2day without rain...EnJoy your WeekEnd...

OK, whose next 2 hit some keys & make everyone `HAPPY 2 `Be 2day ? Yes, I think it's you reading this.....We shall wait to see what falls out of your mind on2 this screen b-4 us...

Hurry, I have to get back 2 work ~>

p.s. Where's Rick, he posted he would be here to serve coffee this morning a 8 A.M, we are all waiting
updated below: LOL
LOL Rick, you were composing as I was multi tasking...Wish you a Super Day & WeekEnd

Old 05-18-2012, 08:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning `Mike,

p.s. Where's Rick, he posted he would be here to serve coffee this morning a 8 A.M, we are all waiting
updated below: LOL
LOL Rick, you were composing as I was multi tasking...Wish you a Super Day & WeekEnd
Morning Space . I was post on another page this morning. I was on here around 8 am my time. Space I hope you get some time off to recharge and have some fun. Looks like its goingto be a HOT one here today. Got to get the wax on early.

Old 05-18-2012, 05:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Wow dead blog today.... Evening all. Not too much going on here its 79 clear and sunny here but im inside. Next week is supposed to be a 6 night week. Gonna be a long week. Saw an interesting sight last night on the the highway on my way home, watched a pickup truck bounce off the guard rail. Guy must have fell asleep, thats one way to get woke up. Have a good evening all.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

seems like all the forums i've checked on are quiet tonight, everyone must be out enjoying the weather. it's perfect out here, but i'm beat from work.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:40 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Must be, im inside doing school work. Thinking about investing in some stocks. Not sure, anyone else in the stock market?

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, May 18, 2012 < Check In