Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, May 10, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 11:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Friday!

Old 05-10-2013, 12:45 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Good Morning Everyone! Happy Friday!
Morning Michael... its 144 in the afternoon in Michigan....lol

Old 05-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Indeed duane does claim his oil spots are bigger lol.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Ha! that oil leak is nothing! You should of seen how bad my bonneville was! Left a little puddle everywhere I gone. 5 years later and the dirt I parked on still is black.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Evening all, today is dragging i ache and i could really use a break from things.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:48 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good afternoon. Well its been a busy day round the Rick house & garage ! Been trying 100 different things to get the lawn tractor to fire up. Just the other day after a 8 months of not running. I got it to fire up and run for about 5 mins or so. Then shut it off and tried to re start it. And it did just that But here 3 days later I can get it to fire. I changed the plug, Cleaned the air filter, New gas in it, Blew out the gas filter, I tried everything I can think of. So I put it on the battery charger for an hr! And I'll be damned if it didn't start and miss fire. So back on the battery charger again for a while. Hope it starts soon its going on 5 pm and I want to go over the lawn at least once today. Tad. It must be nice to work from home once a week. I never had that at G.M. Always had to be hands on . Jen I hope you get the morning shift and get back into having a Life . OHHHH yeah JEN. ?Where is that smoky burn out you were going to do ? HUH HUH .Dave Nice to see you on top of things on here. And THANKS for all the help you give me! I remember for a long time I didn't have a garage either. With 4 kids and a house payment and 2 new cars. I know what you mean about trying to keep your cars clean. Then one day I had enough of that s***!!!!. It was a Sunday and I stopped to buy a paper to read about football. Since it was the end of Oct by then. I took the want adds and started looking for another place to live. I saw 3 with in the city I was living at the time. Romulus, Mi. This one had a two + car garage. I called on it and it was still for $ale. I went to look at it by myself. Liked everything I seen. Then went home and took my wife to look at it. She liked it right off. So we went for it and moved in Thanksgiving day. The Kids were bouncing off the walls when I showed them the house. I think we all were Me mostly for the garage. Always had one after that. My last garage I had was a Virgin garage ! Brand NEW and nothing done to it on the inside. The owner only had a 220 line installed that was it. I JUMPED on that house also. I did the WHOLE inside. Installed insulation, vapor Barrier, then bought 10 dry wall. That way I could lay them down and around the garage. Then put another one on top of that all the way around. Less lines to match up and putty afterwards. Then the ceiling went in. OHH I also did my own wiring with the help from a friend at work. He told me what to do over the phone. I did it in 10 days by myself. The garage was finished before Shut down was over with at G.M. . Even had a service door put in . Kind of funny that we both had cars and none of them went into the garage then. Only our HARLEYS were allowed in there. My truck and her car again sat outside . Ok break time. The dinner bell just went off. C ya

Old 05-10-2013, 06:49 PM

5 Year Member

Your very welcome Rick!

I merely put in the request.... Chibi Mike did the rest! I dont mind helping anyone... Just glad I am still able to do something to help...
But Like I said it was all Mike (Chibi) I hope that your satisfied with the pic! Good luck with your yard tractor....

Have a Great Evening EV1!

Old 05-10-2013, 06:50 PM
10 Year Member

the burnout is tomorrow!!!!!!

Old 05-10-2013, 06:52 PM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
the burnout is tomorrow!!!!!!
Sweeeeeeet!!!!!

I cant wait to see the video!

Old 05-10-2013, 07:05 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Sweeeeeeet!!!!!

I cant wait to see the video!
as long as I can get a moment with dry pavement!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, May 10, 2013