Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, March 29th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 11:24 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon everyone. I have the day off so I'm getting my house cleaning and errands done today so I can spend the whole day tomorrow working on the Stang getting him all spiffied up for the upcoming car shows.

Old 03-29-2013, 11:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Afternoon everyone. I have the day off so I'm getting my house cleaning and errands done today so I can spend the whole day tomorrow working on the Stang getting him all spiffied up for the upcoming car shows.
Hi: Isn't it kind of early for car shows up there yet ? I mean it would be nice. But I thought you guys still had **** on the ground ?

Old 03-29-2013, 11:32 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

The car shows start in May here - weather's still kinda crappy but for us car show freaks we can't stay away! I do have a couple of Mustang gatherings in April though.

Old 03-29-2013, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
The car shows start in May here - weather's still kinda crappy but for us car show freaks we can't stay away! I do have a couple of Mustang gatherings in April though.
Hi `Amy, I admire the dedication/work of car show freaks 4-Sure...
It takes a lot of time/$'s to keep a ride in Top Show Condition..
Good Luck this year @ your shows...

The below owner does not appreciate their Mustang 4-Sure
Wish you warm/clear weather > EnJoy

Old 03-29-2013, 11:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Hey space! good to see you on more often!

Old 03-29-2013, 11:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Looking forward to your car show threads Amy

Old 03-29-2013, 11:54 AM

Hi `Devin & thanks for your posts/words 4-Sure...
My present job duties are all over the place lately & so are my work hours/days/weeks/months. Government contracts & their budget really messes with our companies projections/directions...

We have a large list of new employee's waiting 2 `be hired, but can't until we know about our contracts...I could fill our forum with venting about our US Budget etc, but I shall refrain

It's been difficult to get on line many days & also make any personal plans @ present...I don't think I will ever find out what normal is ?

I hope that you are feeling all better & that you are enjoying life & your Monte Carlo...I hope that you were able to find some prime rats for your snakes , so they can all eat well & freak out many that don't like snakes I just don't like human snakes, but I think many of them are in D.C.

Wish you & member's a super GOOD FRIDAY & a Safe & Happy Easter > EnJoy your Now ~> WoW

Last edited by Space; 03-29-2013 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Devin & thanks for your posts/words 4-Sure...
My present job duties are all over the place lately & so are my work hours/days/weeks/months. Government contracts & their budget is really messes with our companies projections/directions...

We have a large list of new employee's waiting 2 `be hired, but can't until we know about our contracts...I could fill our forum with venting about our US Budget etc, but I shall refrain

It's been difficult to get on line many days & also make any personal plans @ present...I don't think I will ever find out what normal is ?

I hope that you are feeling all better & that you are enjoying life & your Monte Carlo...I hope that you were able to find some prime rats for your snakes , so they can all eat well & freak out many that don't like snakes I just don't like human snakes, but I think many of them are in D.C.

Wish you & member's a super GOOD FRIDAY & a Safe & Happy Easter > EnJoy your Now ~> WoW
LOL! well i'm glad you are still making it and i hope you're at least semi-sane I know the D.C. snakes can really drive people nuts.

I am feeling much better! Monte is doing great as well!

Have a good weekend space! or at least try!

Old 03-29-2013, 11:59 AM

Happy Friday to all and have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Rick, almost warm enough for you to come back to MN, snow is going fast and rain tomorrow to clean the salt off the roads.

Old 03-29-2013, 12:13 PM

Thanks `Devin for your words.. I always try my best to extract the most/best from everyday I get...It would be nice to get some time `off, but that will come in my future. I am thankful I am working & get good rewards for my work/time...I do get frustrated with people that don't seem to care about their job/life/Montes/rides & about others in life...
To me they are just lazy & don't seem to care about life & not doing anything to make it better...End of Rant (LOL) I'm going to quit my job & go on welfare Oh, that's right (there's no $'s left 4 me)...OK, I better get back 2 work Peace/Out
=============================
Hi `Ron, good 2 see you online...
Wish you & yours a Happy Easter

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, March 29th 2013