Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, March 2, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 10:21 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Old 03-02-2012, 10:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Morning everyone. Weekend's here for me, no more class or work today. Might be selling my Ninja tonight hoping I won't get talked down too much.. Already came down a little more than I wanted on the price, oh well, I've got my eyes on a Harley Nightster so cash talks!

Old 03-02-2012, 10:28 AM

Hi `Keane,
I'm sure you will feel better once you make up your mind to get your school work done...It's all part of the learning experience ? At-least it was for me...Good Luck & thanks again for starting our day/blog 4-Sure..
==========================
Hi `Drew, I hope that you stay alert & safe..
===============================
`Amy, have fun in the snow ~> EnJoy
===========================
Hi Mike(JG), did you have any problems with weather in your area ? (hope not)...How's your back ? Have Emily give U a massage or ? something to make U feel all better

Wish you & Member's a Safe/Happy Day...EnJoy, so many out there didn't get another day.. Human life is inherently fragile 4-Sure. We always have to do our best to extract as much as we can from each day we are given 4-Sure......Peace/Out from

p.s. Hi Justin, I hope all your dreams come true...WoW a Harley

Last edited by Space; 03-02-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Mornin guys. Gonna be a bumpy day today. Storm Prediction Center just put us and central KY under the "high" risk level of severe weather. They issue a "high" risk a couple times per year if that so when they do that it means it's gonna be rough. I'd put money down that when they issue the tornado watch later this morning it will be of the PDS (Particularly Dangerous Situation) variety. Sparky, you're in the "Moderate" area so it could get pretty bumpy down your way as well but the worst of it will be up my way and up into KY. Jerry, you're on the northern edge of the "Moderate" area as well so I'd keep an eye up there as well.
Tornado just hit here (North edge of Huntsville). Crap... Gonna be a long day. Working at my computer with tornado sirens blaring all morning.

Weather man now says conditions are ripe for golf ball to tennis ball sized hail. Four cars + one motorcycle; two car garage. Not good.

Hope you guys are faring better, Drew.

Last edited by Sparky-88; 03-02-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:36 AM

Hi `Dave,
Wish you in member's in harms way a safe day 4-Sure

Prayers to you & yours from `Space/the BeachBum Family & Member's.
Now, we sit & wait & thinks what's really important in `life.
I hope everyone has a good home shelter or safe place

Old 03-02-2012, 10:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Back from Doc's. He said it was some kind of a cystic mass possibly hooked onto one of my tendons. No cancer or anything. But wants me to see a hand doctor. may or may not do anything about it he said. Waiting on the other doc to call now to set appt.
Getting nasty out now, little hail, lightning and thunder with pouring rain.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:09 AM

Round One of storms over. Next batch expected around 1:00CT. Schools are letting out early so everyone can safely get home before next big storms roll through.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Hope everyone stays safe in the crazy weather that's going on. Been so focused on school and other nonsense that I've totally missed out on some of the bad weather that's been going on.

Glad my weekend is here. Have A LOT to catch up on with almost everything. I think I spent close to 75% of my time this last week either at school or doing homework, barely any sleep too, good thing Spring Break is only a week away

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Old 03-02-2012, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Dave,
Wish you in member's in harms way a safe day 4-Sure
Prayers to you & yours from `Space/the BeachBum Family & Member's.
Now, we sit & wait & thinks what's really important in `life.
I hope everyone has a good home shelter or safe place
Thanks, Space/BeachBums.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:30 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I hope all of you guys experiencing the crazy weather come out OK - I don't know what it's doing by me cause I really don't have any windows to look out of.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, March 2, 2012