Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, July 27th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 07:13 AM

Good Morning `Devin,
Work consumes the majority of my life @ present, but I still find ways to enjoy & extract the most from my life. I do get a lot of enjoyment & learn a lot about people from everywhere on the MCF. Thank you for asking
========================================
Hi `Tadd, I don't know how much to charge for pin striping your Mother in laws friends~> daughter If she has a good job & has extra money I would charge $30 an hour maybe , but if she is a student & just starting out, I'd do it for nothing & then ask her to also do something nice for someone in her life I believe that helping someone has many rewards...

Wish you, Devin & member's a Super Day & WeekEnd..
EnJoy 4-Sure Peace/Happiness from

Old 07-27-2012, 07:24 AM

Good morning all im so happy i got the next 2 nights off

Old 07-27-2012, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by monte06ltz
Good morning all im so happy i got the next 2 nights off
Good Morning `Kyle,
How are you going 2 invest your 2 nights `off...What are you going to `do ? Please let us know what it's like to have 2 nights to `do anything you want 2 `do ? Are you going to take a vacation to the MCF & make some interesting & informative threads/posts
Wish you a Super Fun time whatever U `do ~> EnJoy

Old 07-27-2012, 07:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone

Had some rough storms go through the area last night, but no damage to the cars

Old 07-27-2012, 07:54 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Glad to hear alls well space

Old 07-27-2012, 08:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning All!

TGIF...all capitol letters doesn't even begin to describe how happy I am for it to be Friday! It's been a rough week at work, so much to do, and to many meetings consuming my time from actually completing work...I was dreaming work last night, and all the crap I have to get done.

Have a good and QUICK Friday everyone!

Old 07-27-2012, 08:34 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
========================================
Hi `Tadd, I don't know how much to charge for pin striping your Mother in laws friends~> daughter If she has a good job & has extra money I would charge $30 an hour maybe , but if she is a student & just starting out, I'd do it for nothing & then ask her to also do something nice for someone in her life I believe that helping someone has many rewards...

Wish you, Devin & member's a Super Day & WeekEnd..
EnJoy 4-Sure Peace/Happiness from
Great Idea Space!

Old 07-27-2012, 08:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

GD Morning everyone. Signed off last night just before midnight. But didn't go to bed till around 2:00 am. Got hungry after crawling into bed. So got back up and had a bite to eat. Then got interested in this movie. So at about 3:30 my 2nd try to go to sleep. ahh yeah. Then wife woke me up at 7am thinking i've been to bed all night. But the smell of fresh coffee got my old azz out of bed and a great start to a good day! It was so cool in our bedroom last night I covered up with a sheet and a comforter. Think the temp got down to around 60. Ok coffee & a shower then outside to work on a few things. I'll check in later. Hope everyone has a GREAT fri

Old 07-27-2012, 09:04 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good TGIF Morning everyone!

MOTM voting is now open. Head on over to the MOTM section and please cast your vote. We have 4 very deserving members up this month.

We had a little bit of rain here yesterday. But not much. Just enough to wet the pavement a couple times. Not really much to help the grass, plants, and such. But I've pretty much given up on my lawn at this point anyway. The grass is dead. Only weeds left at this point.

Old 07-27-2012, 09:21 AM

Good Morn'in `Lou,
Yes, another great MOTM contest 4-Sure (Thanks for creating) I sure hope we have a super turn out by member's. It's going to be difficult to choose just one member's Monte 4-Real...I like'em `all..

Sorry to read that you did not get much `rain & your grass died and you just have weeds , but I've heard that some people can sell their Weeds & make $'s 4 Mod's LOL

Wish you a great day & Weekend `Lou
================================
Thanks `Tadd for your reply...Looking forward to pic's
================================
Good Morning again `Rick, enjoy your day's `off & don't overdo `it....If I had your Chevelle, I'd be out driv'in it 4-Sure...Take Ozzie 4 a Ride to somewhere to take a walk

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, July 27th 2012