Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, January 11th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 07:16 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Im glad your looking at the bright side of things!!
A lot of flu/colds are going to be goign around due to this warm up then back to frigged temps! Thats just a breeding ground for colds that kind of weather!

Hope you get a break soon!!

Old 01-11-2013, 07:17 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all & TGIF!

Old 01-11-2013, 07:19 AM

10 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good mornin' all & TGIF!
Hows it going mike!

Old 01-11-2013, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Hows it going mike!
It's colder than brass...well...yeah...it's cold this morning and everything is covered with Jack Frost's artwork. The once wet roads are now skating rinks. I have to go do a nuclear stress test this morning so nothing to eat or drink until after the test. I feel like but can't have any until around 9:00...

Old 01-11-2013, 07:33 AM

10 Year Member

wow rough morning!!
Hope it alls gets better after 9!

Old 01-11-2013, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Devin,

=======================
Good Morning `Joe, WoW, you are work'in my kind of hours...& I don't even have a new Corvette.
Wish you a easy work shift & hopefully & great day & weekend...How do you like your new `Vette ? How does your son like it ? WoW
Yeah I can't complain too much. It will all come to you in time Space as it seems you are a hard worker with a good tude! I did not have much at your age. I really love the vette.

My son does not get excited about cars. I had to do his oil change and try to show him (he is 21). He also did not like the SS Spoiler I was going to put his LS for him. He said it ruined the lines..lol. So I did not use it. But he is a good kid and does not get in trouble and his grades got him a scholarship.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:39 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all, i've been getting comments about the new car from co workers, ranging from jokes to good and bad. Some of the more amusing ones were guys saying im driving a race car now and one kid said it kind of looks like the batmobile

Also, i just booked my hotel for gm nationals Still have to register but i've got plenty of time still for that.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
It's colder than brass...well...yeah...it's cold this morning and everything is covered with Jack Frost's artwork. The once wet roads are now skating rinks. I have to go do a nuclear stress test this morning so nothing to eat or drink until after the test. I feel like but can't have any until around 9:00...

Hi `Mike, good luck on your test...I did not know what it was , so I looked it `up to check..
Nuclear Stress Test - YouTube < Click
<CITE style="FONT-STYLE: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,153,51)">www.youtube.com/watch?v=33wSrMmlubA</CITE>
This
video provides information on what a patient can expect if scheduled for a nuclear stress test at UCVA ...

<-> Need Coffee `NOW
Let us know how it went...Be safe out there on those skating rink roads...Keep us updated..

Originally Posted by DE02Carlo
Yeah I can't complain too much. It will all come to you in time Space as it seems you are a hard worker with a good tude! I did not have much at your age. I really love the vette.

My son does not get excited about cars. I had to do his oil change and try to show him (he is 21). He also did not like the SS Spoiler I was going to put his LS for him. He said it ruined the lines..lol. So I did not use it. But he is a good kid and does not get in trouble and his grades got him a scholarship.

Thanks `Joe for your reply & words...It's great to read that you love your `Vette & I'm surprised that your son is not into cars (maybe that's a good thing ?) lol....It's super that he is doing good & that he got a scholarship for school...EnJoy your time 2gether 4-Sure...

New Vette's will be shown Jan 13th Look'in 4ward to see what they have done to it ? ?

Wish you & member's a great Friday & WeekEnd ~> EnJoy

Old 01-11-2013, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
wow rough morning!!
Hope it alls gets better after 9!
Oh yeah, it will definitely get better. I'm so used to pouring that morning cup that I feel a bit out of sync without it. The freeway looks wet but clear on the traffic cams. I just hope they remembered to de-ice the hills downtown. There's a few of them I need to go up/down in order to get to my destination. I'm confident with my ability to drive on ice and in snow...it's all those other loonies on the road I worry about.

Edit: Thanks 'Space!

Last edited by 03SSLE; 01-11-2013 at 07:53 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:55 AM

Hi Keane,
It's great that some like you new Monte , but there will always be those that will envy & be jealous What is more important is that you like what you have & enjoy your investment...

How's your MPG's ? Have you had any problems ? (with your new ride ) ?
I'm happy for you 4-Sure...Are you going to keep all 3 of your rides ? Wish you a great day & lots of fun driving your SuperCharged Monte

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, January 11th 2013