Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, February 8th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 07:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all sad day my wife Angie grandmother pass away yesterday. Were going up to Arkansas for the funeral in the morning So we maybe out of touch for the next few days so everyone be safe.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:10 AM

Good Morning `Joe, Seattle `Mike, Mel & Member's,

* Mel, I'm sorry about the loss in your family Another reminder that life does `end & we must live on & enjoy the days that we are given.
I hope that `Angie's grandmother had a good life on planet `earth & that her next stop is a happy/loving/peaceful place...Wish you a safe journey to honor her life...

** `Matt, you contribute/post some super pictures (Thank You, I/we enjoyed 4-Sure)
I do think that snowboarding maybe more fun then surfing..,`if you get up on some of those high mountains...The long trip down has to be Super `Fun 4-Real...I've watched those guys on X-Games & they are crazy good on their boards & can do things in the air that are just super/human (WoW) I'm really looking 4ward to that experience.

*** The lighthouse pic's are `beautiful...(I love lighthouses)
Thanks 4 sharing ~

Old 02-08-2013, 08:11 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone! TGIF!

Mel, really sorry to hear about your wife's grandmother.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Thanks guys she was 95 and a great life. Angie knows she is in a better place.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:13 AM

Thanks Mel for your reply & it was great to read that Angie's grandmother had a long & happy life on planet `earth
=======================================
Good Morning Mod Michael, wish you & member's a happy long & happy day/life 4-Sure
=================
Top STORY of the hour from `Space

Last edited by Space; 02-08-2013 at 09:18 AM.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone! Busy day at work, might head out early depending on if the snow starts

Old 02-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Just got the cars cleaned off. About 3/16" of ice covering everything and an inch of snow on top of that.

Working from home today since I still have some things to take care of here before heading back down to Mexico on Sunday. I'll probably try to get out around lunchtime and take care of some errands. Going to the Red Wings game tomorrow afternoon so tomorrow will be mostly taken up.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:40 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Old 02-08-2013, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Morning Everyone

Hi `Mike & Good Morning to you...What are you doing 2day ? What are you driving now ? Did you get any new rides ? The Blog is active today & thanks again for getting it posted Is you SRT stored 4 the winter ? Are you driving your Monte @ `all ?

================================================
Hi Mod `Mike, wish you a safe trip up to see your parents & to check on your Show & go Camaro
---------------------------------
`Matt, you sure have a active/interesting life & a lot of travels. EnJoy your WeekEnd, your Hockey game & we wish you a Safe Trip south of the border
========================
I was hoping to get off soon, but one of the incoming trucks was in a accident & it's still unknown `if & when it will get in2 the warehouse I need a recharge (power-nap)
Peace/Happiness 2 `all from `Space

I wish I was in the below pic with my surfboard (lol) I wish & dream a lot 4-Sure!!! EnJoy your present > Now > WoW

Last edited by Space; 02-08-2013 at 10:29 AM.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Gooooood morning Monte carlo world.... All this talk about **** and how many inchs your going to get makes me want to take off my shorts and put long pants on . WRONG But our weather is suppose to cool down also . Going to be only in the mid to upper 60's for the weekend Brrrr. Had some fun yesterday help a friend of ours Son work on his daughter's car. Replacing 3 belts and the water pump. Its a KIA 4 door I think its a 2004 . His daughter is in her last days of high school. So she needs this to get around. Bob & I sat in lawn chairs and have Jay some crap while he did the work. But we finally gave in and gave im a . The Sun was starting to go down by then. So we called it a night. I'm going to go back and see how's he doing this morning. Hey DAVE mi Check your phone dude. I sent you a couple of pixs yesterday. Ok time to hit the shower and get this bus on the rd . Talk to you later Dude's & Dudettes

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, February 8th 2013