Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, February 26, 2016

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 07:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

[QUOTE=BeachBumMike;682928]Good Evening `Barbara & Member's,
It's great that you have a job that you can check in while @ work & being busy helps the work day pass faster. I freak out when I have to be in the office ,I prefer being outside (no matter what the weather is like)...

I just had left over pizza, a glass of wine & a tossed salad for dinner & it was good. I'm not much of a cook. I'm still waiting to see if I have to help @ work tonight & still not notice . I want to go out, but `if I do (?) > I know that I will party (LOL) & I can't go in2 work `if I'm in party mode

Hey BBMike! Maybe you can satisfy your work requirements early on and still go out on the town!

Last edited by GTHSS; 02-26-2016 at 07:21 PM.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:37 PM
Thumbs up Hi Tommy > EveryOne <

Hi `Tommy, I wish it was that easy, but it's like waiting for the sunshine on a raining day...It's OK, and I'm just happy to have a job..
I'm on salary & this is just extra dollars to help a sister company @ the docks... I need to work on my taxes...I've sure have paid uncle Same a lot last year .

EnJoyed reading your good words in the MOTM Thread. It's really a super contest this month with 3 different & super Monte's in the race. I'm sure everyone will win > this one or one in the future...I like all of them... Good Luck to you I'm also impressed with zJerry People like him are getting rare in 2days World 4-Sure..

Wish you a super eve & a great fun/safe weekend..Oh, glad you missed the bad part of the storms...I seen your area on the weather map...

Old 02-26-2016, 07:53 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

good evening to all, off for the weekend, was gonna go out with the fellas but i had to stay and watch the kid, hopefully tomorrow i get the chance to check over the car for some things tomorrow, hope everyone has a good night...i know ill be playing the game in a bit

Old 02-26-2016, 08:30 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening all

Old 02-26-2016, 09:53 PM

Tomorrow going to change oil in dale jr then Sunday then drag racing. It's nice in Kansas City, KS and street racing has begun.