Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, February 12, 2016

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 07:08 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Hi Tommy.
How is your wife's surgery recovery coming along?? I hope everything is going well and she is making good progress without too much discomfort

Old 02-12-2016, 07:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
Hi `Keane, Is the inspection expensive ? Is it a safety check ? If they had safety checks in Florida about 75% of the cars would not be allowed on the road. I see more vehicles with bald tires & no muffler's etc on the road. It's sad & dangerous 4-Sure. Did you pass everything...Do you have to take all three of your cars ? (WoW) (did you have to go out & get a loan: ) ?

It's expensive to own a car 2day & keep it in top condition.

** Wish you & member's a great `eve & a Super fun & safe weekend > Don't 4-get 2 EnJoy >>>What `if ?<<<
Yearly inspection is $21, its a safety and emissions inspection. Yes each car has to go whenever they're due. Passed as always.

Old 02-12-2016, 07:47 PM
Thumbs up >March MOTM ?<

Hi `Keane, thanks for your reply. To me owning 3 super rides can be expensive 4-$ure. It's great that they all passed. Do they inspect the mechanical things: brakes, steering >tires >glass & things like that ?

I think every vehicle on the road should be inspected at least every 2 or 3 years. It's dangerous out there on the highways of life...especially `if I'm out driving them..

George, get ready > Start >>>>`Go >>>>

Hi Mod `Barb, how R U this eve ? I didn't know 'bout Tommy wife, but I wish her well...& I'd like to pre nominate Tommy's Monte for the next MOTM...I was surprised that his Monte hasn't won yet ? Maybe March is his Month ? ? ?

I hope everyone is having a good eve....with some munchies' & some heat & some_______________________ <Fill in the Blank (lol)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-12-2016 at 07:51 PM.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:12 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

BBMike
I am doing well tonight. Very busy work week and glad it's the weekend!!! Thanks for asking

Old 02-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Can't quote your message for some reason Mike, but here is the list for NY inspections http://dmv.ny.gov/brochure/new-york-...ection-program

Old 02-13-2016, 05:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by P343
Hi Tommy.
How is your wife's surgery recovery coming along?? I hope everything is going well and she is making good progress without too much discomfort
Hello Barbara, BBMike, Amanda is recovering great! She was just turned loose to drive some this week. The Doc said everything is working good and healing on schedule. She is excited to be somewhat independent now. Thanks for asking.

[QUOTE

Hi Mod `Barb, how R U this eve ? I didn't know 'bout Tommy wife, but I wish her well...& I'd like to pre nominate Tommy's Monte for the next MOTM...I was surprised that his Monte hasn't won yet ? Maybe March is his Month ? ? ?
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][IMG]

[B]Thanks for the "pre nomination" Beach Bum Mike! You are to Kind.[/B]

Last edited by GTHSS; 02-13-2016 at 05:09 AM.