Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, December 21st 2012

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 10:54 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010
Arrow Friday, December 21st 2012

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Friday, December 21, 2012

What are you doing Today ?

* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbies, cars, etc. We are here 24/7
Please check `In & let us & our sponsors know that you were here !
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect to `Member's - Get Respect from `Member's
> Your words paint the picture of you <
========================
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link to enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum Experience

-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

December 2012
Monte of the Month Winner

Member: `Jordy
MrMonte
Clearwater, Florida

Monte Of The Month -- December 2012
2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo S.S. Supercharged

Congratulations `Jordy

~ The MCF Winners Galleries ~
Monte of the Month
^Click ^
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's
Created & Re-Created by Administrator `Taz (Lou)<~Thank You!

* Thanks Member's for checking in with your
Monte Carlo Family & keeping our forum active!
Please Welcome our New Member's

Today's MCF `Blog posted by `Mike - Member:03JGMonte

Old 12-20-2012, 10:55 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

GOOD MORNING MCF!! Hope Everyone Has A Great Day!!

Last edited by 03JGMonte; 12-20-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:13 AM

Welp, one hour after midnight and I'm still alive. Anyone else?

Old 12-21-2012, 01:32 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning: Let me tell you why i'm up and on this site so damn early! I worked over nites Mon , Tues & Weds. Got off of work weds morning around 6:10 am. Couldn't help myself. Had to get the Hell out of there. Right then & now. I walked out after saying my goodbyes to the people I work with. Then headed towards the car. I wasn't in a good mood or bad mood!. As I walked out of the store. I turned around and just looked back at it and smiled. Hey I don't have to be there tonight was my thought . I started the car and turned on the seat wamers. Aww that felt good. Then turned on kqrs and drove home all smiles. Felt so good I rolled down the window a bit ( 18 degrees) and had the radio turned up. Then got home and taked to my wife a bit. Made a bite to eat and then took a nap. Bad move on my part. I should have started right away. By staying up till at least dark 30. But since I took a nap I was up late. Then tried to force myself to sleep at 1:30 am. I tossed and turned most of the night. Looking at the clock seems like every hour or so I had to be up early so we could take Ozzie in for his hair cut around 7:30 am. So I figured I got maybe 3 hrs tops of sleep. So I was in a crabby mood most of the day. My wife even said. Your in a good mood today. I told her I need a nap it think. No sooner I layed down the Groomer calls Ozzie is ready. So we both jump in the car and go get him. ha ha ha ha My God he looks like a little puppy instead of this old looking dude! He was so cute looking and was happy to see us. He was just actting crazy! So then we got home and did a few thing around the house. Then around noon ish. I got real tired so I went downstairs and took a nap in front of the big screen TV for about 2 hrs. Then got up in a great mood. Plus I think it was the smell of a cake that woke me up. So got up cleaned up and went upstairs to see what that smell was! OMG had to have a piece of Carmel & apple cake. Damn that was good. The day before we had fried chicken. I LOVE FRIED chicken. But not the white meat. My wife said she's going to make like a stew out of whats left over. . It just didn't sound good at all. So I went on the pc for a while and got hungry as hell smelling that cooking. And I'll be dogged faced if it wasn't so damn good I had two bowls of it. . Then cleaned up the kitchen for her. Hey she cooked I cleaned ! Good oiled machine we have here . Then her being up all day after working over nites last night. She was dozeing off. So I went down stairs to watch TV & play words with friends. I too dozed off till around 8:30. Then got up and told her to go to bed. I was going to stay up a bit and I'd be there soon. yeah right 9;30 I hit that pillow. Then Ozzie was at the foot of the bed came up and started to lick my hand. Man don't tell me you have to go out now!!!. But he didn't so I got up to get a drink and here i still am. Sitting here typing like a crazy person who can't sleep any more. And then I have to meet the guys & girls from work for breakfast at 6:30 am! So here we go again no sleep. And it looks like I'll be up most of the day. I hope I can last till around 10 pm then hit that pillow. Then my inter clock will be re set! Ok I've bored you guys and girls long enough time to move on to my other site and bored the Hell out of them too .

Last edited by Ricks 2006 SS; 12-21-2012 at 01:35 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow I cant believe I read all of that. I know the feeling Rick I work a day job and a night job. When they both fall on the same days I need to fit a nap in somewhere but then when I do I cant well that night. Thankfully my wife is off tomorrow to do the school run and I dont work til nighttime so I can sleep in a little. I do have to get up tho so we can finish up our last minute shopping and get some grocerys. See you all tomorrow and I am glad the world is still here

Old 12-21-2012, 02:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

HEY lou. Yeah it was a long post huh ? Now its 2:15 am just made a fresh cup of coffee and reading my E mails I missed out on yesterday. Man its 10 degrees outside right now Brrrr... But NO **** hit us anyways . Ok going to check out some books I want to order. C you guys later...........

Last edited by Ricks 2006 SS; 12-21-2012 at 05:09 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:32 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Still alive here...

Old 12-21-2012, 03:57 AM
Lightbulb 2 not `be anymore ?

Wish Everyone a Super Holiday Season in Peace & Happiness.
=============================================
No Reason to Stay is a good reason to leave.
You can't live in the present 4-ever 4-Sure
EnJoy Your Journey of `Life
What `if ?

Last edited by Space; 12-21-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:45 AM

Hope everyone is doing good and is still alive i see 5 of us are ok hahaha....lol

Old 12-21-2012, 06:03 AM

Were suppose to be dead yesterday, or today? Either way it is good to see everyone. Man Rick, that sucks. I feel you, I work over night shifts, back to back. And I don't sleep during the day...

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, December 21st 2012