Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: FRIDAY, August 2, 2013 > Check In <

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 06:55 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone.

Congratulations to Matt (Slugger088) for his Monte of the Month win!

Name:  DSC_6365_zps84e29db4.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  77.9 KB

Old 08-02-2013, 07:48 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

TGIF!!!

Old 08-02-2013, 08:06 AM
Smile "be happy 2 be"

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Good morning everyone!
Off for a nap for me, work 3-11 today and i can't sleep nights so been up all night ugh.
On the upside, i lost 35 pounds since i got sick! Just from not drinking soda and eating a bit more healthy. I've noticed I've been feeling really really good lately i think that's why!
everyone have a great Friday!!

Hi `Devin,
It's great to read that you lost weight that you did not need to have or carry around Do you have any b-4 & after pic's ? (No X-rated pic's) LOL.....I wish you could of sent some of that weight to me...
I can't seem to get over 140 lbs...Maybe I should start drinking soda's/pop/soft drinks > LoL...I mostly drink water & to much coffee when work'in nights...

=============================================
<table width="100%" align="center" class="tborder" style="border-top-width: 0px;" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="6"><tbody><tr title="Post 562477" valign="top"><td width="125" align="center" class="alt2">Leprechaun93</td><td class="alt1"> morning all, home from work, off to bed shortly. Planning a photoshoot with me myself and I later, hopefully I actually do it and don't go back to bed like last time</td></tr></tbody></table>

Good Morning `Keane, wish you a super recharge & we look forward to seeing your photo shoot pic's. Yes, I believe the first thing a person should do in life is to get along with themselve (the me, myself & I) If one can not get along with themselves, how could they ever get along with anyone else I've learned that you have to be happy with self, b-4 you can be happy with others...

I wish you & member's a Happy Self
=============================
Good Morning Seattle `Mike, Tadd, `Matt, Admin `Mike & Member's
>Admin `Mike, wish you super good luck on getting your Hot Rod-High Performance Monte back today from the Speed Shop

I must depart & go & meet my Boss & Grandfather 4 breakfast...
Wish all a Happy new Day > EnJoy

p.s. Please `be good 2 yourself, so that you can `be good to others on your journey of life

Can you help me please ?

Old 08-02-2013, 08:11 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Oh how I hope it truly is done today and I can pay and pick it up...

Old 08-02-2013, 08:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Morning . I want to go back to bed................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 08-02-2013, 08:16 AM

good morning all!

Helping my gf out with a philosophy paper this morning since i have nothing to do at work...again.

Space, youd be really interested in a bunch of this stuff, the meaning of life, the cosmos, life after death, etc, etc.

other than that, glad its friday, ordered a set of Gear Wrench flex head ratcheting wrenches last night at Advance Auto parts....originally a $66 set, now only 34.99!! Maybe the deal is happening on their website too if you need some to add to your toolbox??

Old 08-02-2013, 08:16 AM

Hi Mike & Member's,
Member's, please keep your fingers crossed for `Mike & his Monte

Last edited by Space; 08-02-2013 at 08:27 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by VictoryRedSled
good morning all!

Helping my gf out with a philosophy paper this morning since i have nothing to do at work...again.

Space, youd be really interested in a bunch of this stuff, the meaning of life, the cosmos, life after death, etc, etc.

Thanks `Aaron, yes I love to read about philosophical topic's...& the meaning of `life...
The meaning of life to me is to live, to love & to extract the best from my journey of `life everyday that I am given

" I live like I know that my human journey `Ends & I never know when ?" 4-Sure...

Wish you & member's a new day filled with love & happiness + a super clean/running Monte Carlo

p.s. Good Morning `Rick, I just noticed you check in > Thanks...

Warning >I'll be back later > Off to breakfast to meet my boss & my grandfather (I'm happy) >Hope U reading this are Happy 2 `be also 4-Sure !!!!!

Last edited by Space; 08-02-2013 at 08:41 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!
Space:
Thanks for starting the Daily Blog!
Matt:
Congratulations on winning MOTM!
Don't delay in sending Mike (Chibi) your pic for the Calendar!

Devin:
Thanks for the heads up on the Weather!
Looks like I will have to wait til the rain passes before I give the Monte a Bath... Before we go on Vacation!

Mike: (Chibi)
Hope you get your Monte back today!
Looking forward to a video/Pics of your latest Mod!

Tad:
Your Welcome!
Good friends are hard to find! Thanks for being such a Great Friend!
Have a Great Day at Home working..Hopeing your "Suit" meet went well!

Rick:
Go back to bed! Get some much deserved Zzzzzz's!
I don't need Zzzz's...I'll get enuff of them when I take my Dirt Nap!

Have a Great Day EV1!

Old 08-02-2013, 09:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Part 2. Couldn't go back to bed. I'd feel like crap if I did. So I got my coffee and went next door to help my friend pack up his trailer for The Sturgis Run this weekend. Had to make some mods to the trailer to haul all of his stuff plus for a couple of friends. Co$t him some $$$ to be a good friend to everyone else. Once you have a trailer or a pick up. You get friends . TRUE!! He had to run to the bank so I came back here for a refill on my coffee. Cup # 3 . I was up until early this morning. Looking for motorcycles and talkin on line to a friend in Texas. Morning came early here. When Ozzie put his front paws on my chest and looked down on me. He cracks me up when he does that. reminds me of Snoopy when he does that . Dave your going to be busy all day today getting ready for your trip. Have fun bud ! You should have nice weather all the way here. Ok more later. C yaaaaaaaaaaa

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: FRIDAY, August 2, 2013 > Check In <