Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, August 17th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 05:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Friday Morning everyone. The weeks just seem to fly by as you get older LOL.
Hoping to put a big dent in the progress at rental house this weekend. It is really coming along. All the major work is almost finished. Can't wait to show you all the before and after pictures. Nice transformation.
Have a great day!

Old 08-17-2012, 05:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all

TGIF! Finally getting to go down to the shore this weekend. Haven't gone all summer

Old 08-17-2012, 05:26 AM

Hi `Jerry, giving `up to get is never easy, but the rewards can be `great 4-Sure...Looking foward to seeing your pictures.
Wish you a productive day & WeekEnd...Good Luck
===========================================
Good Morning Mod `Mike,
I know you work hard, but you sure know how to find the time to get out and enjoy `life..Wish you a fast work day & a super weekend at the `shores. ~> EnJoy
===========================================
Good Morning `Lou (Taz), wish you a SuperDay & Weekend. Any luck on finding a garage with a house ?
Pricing are slowly increasing in my area...That's a good `sign, or it's better then the prices going down more..
Interest rates are still low & I wish I was in the position to purchase a home now, but other priority get in the way..

OK, whose next to post what' happening in their life...
Where's Keane this morning ?

Old 08-17-2012, 06:12 AM

Morning all. About to leave the house now. Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 08-17-2012, 06:17 AM

Good morning all..

Old 08-17-2012, 06:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all & TGIF!

Old 08-17-2012, 07:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

GD Friday morning to everyone . Man I feel like a Million bucks this morning. I stayed up after work yesterday. So I was up 25 hrs in a row. Not that its a big thing. I used to do that a lot on my last night of work. Then seems like you have an extra day off. I stayed up all day cause. My other way was taking a nap for 2 to 3 hrs then trying to stay up all day wasn't working out at all. So I stayed up doing things in the garage and around the house. It was rough between say 10 am till around 2 pnm. Then seems like I caught my 2nd wind. I was just sailing thru everthing. Even sat down & watched some TV till around 9:30. Then I've had it . I took my old azz back upstairs and said goodnight to Carmen & Ozzie. WEnt to brush my teeth and go to bed. When I came out . They both beat me to bed. Both her in bed all covered up with the window open and fan going. House was dark and quiet. I sleep like two babys ha ha ha ha. Got up feeling like a millions bucks today. NOW going to jump in the shower & get my coffee going. Back in a few. GOOD MORNING Space.. Hope your having a GREAT nite at the warehouse. Sounds like a movie NIGHT AT THE WAREHOUSE. SCARY stuff an empty warehouse with little space guys running around Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa RUN !

Old 08-17-2012, 07:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by RonBoySS
Good morning, good night, and THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Time for bed so I can squeeze in one last day of work this week :-)
WHAT ? tryin to squeeze another one in ? I thought we talked about working from home on FRIDAY"S . So hows that workin out for you Ron ? You rather fight Downtown traffic on a fri where everyone BUT you are going North to a cabin or vacation ? You poor Boy. You were dropped on your head at an early age HUH ?. Give me a text saturday. Let me know what your up to Dude.

Old 08-17-2012, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
GD Friday morning to everyone . Man I feel like a Million bucks this morning. .

GOOD MORNING Space.. Hope your having a GREAT nite at the warehouse. Sounds like a movie NIGHT AT THE WAREHOUSE. SCARY stuff an empty warehouse with little space guys running around Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa RUN !
Good Morning `Rick, it's great that you feel like a million bucks. (Oh, what does a million bucks feel like ?) I feel like a penny this morning, but at-least I got one cent & no sense LOL
LoL..

Oh, blame `Angie 4 that pic yesterday, she didn't send it or take it, but I just want 2 blame her It was not my fault because I don't have any control over my actions (LOL).
Thanks for having a great sense of humor...It did make me laugh (lol)

It's been a long night in the warehouses & we had heavy shipments coming in because of islander's stocking up & preparing for tropical storms & hurricanes. It's been mild so far, but the seas are heating `up & storms are increasing everyday Oh, all the employee's in the warehouse are larger then me (I'm the youngest & smallest ) I'm really fortunate to have great loyal employee's & we make work `fun 4-Sure...They also think I'm a alien, because I don't need much sleep & run around the warehouse instead of using a golf kart. We started a health program when I became manager & everyone is feeling better/eating better & keeps getting in better shape. It's hard work, but it's fun.

Wish you a Super Day & WeekEnd...EnJoy 4-Sure...
====================================
Hi Seattle `Mike, `Joe, & member's Wish everyone a great day & weekend

Old 08-17-2012, 08:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning Everyone! TGIF!

I'm so happy to be closing in on the end of the week. Been a LONG week.

Have a good weekend.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, August 17th 2012