Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >FRIDAY, 7/26/13 > Check In <

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 08:27 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Mod `David,
Your cruise seems like a Super Event..(I read about it on last eve's Blog)...I hope that you can take some pictures & share..
Wish you & Lizzy a great breakfast & Super WeekEnd at the cruise > EnJoy 4-Sure

Old 07-26-2013, 08:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Space
^ Good Morning Seattle `Mike & TGIF 2 U 2
How's life on the west coast ? Any car shows this weekend ?
How's your weather out there ? Any new mod's to your award winning Monte ? It's great to see you checking + all your contributions to the MCF...Member's like you are the glue to holds us all together We do notice all the member's that you have helped with their problems > Thank YOU!
Thanks to you & all our active contributing member's 4-Sure
Hey 'Space, We might go to the Goodguy's show but my daughter hasn't been feeling well so that has been moved to the tentative list. The weather has been awesome. No rain in the last month and temps averaging in the high 70s/low 80s. A few days it tickled the 90° mark. Nothing new with the Monte, but I do have a couple of changes planned for the interior I hope to put into motion soon. I have the day off, so I'm going to be lazy today if I can get away with it.

Tadd - to your mom & have fun at the show!

Old 07-26-2013, 08:55 AM

Hi `Mike,
Thanks for your reply & we hope that your daughter feels better & that you can both attend & enjoy the Goodguys Auto Show.

Your weather in the N.E. >USA is better then Florida...We are in our tropical season & the rain % average is 50% everyday

We look forward to your updates on your interior (suspense ) . I hope that you can enjoy your day `off & rest or get out & have a Super Time in your Super Monte > EnJoy

Old 07-26-2013, 08:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Wow . I just rolled out of bed a few mins ago. Can't believe I slept that long. It's 8:51 am. Plus we went to bed around midnight. THAT"S early for me. Devin glad to hear your moving into your new Apt.. Moving is always exciting. But also hard work! WE just helped our daughter and her family move the little stuff into their New home. The big stuff the movers are doing . Dave have a nice cruise. I remember doing that when we were younger. Wife and I & a few friends would meet up at Big Boys on Telegraph& Plymouth on Fri ,Saturdays and cruise in our Hot Rod's. I had a 68 Big Block Fairlane. . I guess I worked my *** off painting and then cutting the lawn ( while it was raining) yesterday. Then put my desk drawer back together. Thank God when I smelled dinner cooking I QUIT for the day. It was a tad warm & humid. This morning its 64 and Sunny. Feels like a fall day out there. One thing for sure. if & when I bring home that Harley. it will have a nice looking garage to park in . Ok going to jump in the shower and wake up. Space hope you have a GREAT day. Tadd Tell Mom we said HAPPY BIRTHDAY also

Old 07-26-2013, 09:02 AM

1 Year Member

ohhh One more thing. You know when summer is almost over with. When FOOTBALL camp opens up. The Vikings just started practicing! So the NFL is almost on TV again

Old 07-26-2013, 09:18 AM

Rick,
Thanks for your words & post....It's great that you got your garage painted (or Motorcycle Bedroom) Sounds like you are having some super good weather to ride a new Bike Do you have some good prospects that you are looking at, or are you still searching for the one that you really-really want ? Looking forward to seeing your new ride 4-Sure.
Wish you good luck on finding that one that you want/desire...Don't settle for less & get the best. Wish you & member's a super Friday/WeekEnd/Life 4-Sure > EnJoy

Old 07-26-2013, 09:18 AM

1 Year Member

Devin glad to hear your feeling better. My youngest Son just went thru that kidney stone thing last night also. he told me about the unbearable pain ! His only last about 3 hrs and he passed it. Thanks God he's ok now. Hope your REALLY feeling better today

Old 07-26-2013, 09:34 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Friday!

Old 07-26-2013, 10:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone!

Happy Friday!
Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Friday!

What are you just copying me now?!

Old 07-26-2013, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
What are you just copying me now?!
LOL, When Michael, grows `up > he wants to be just like You (LOL) I just want > what you Have > LOL 4-Sure!!! (That was funny `Mike)

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >FRIDAY, 7/26/13 > Check In <