Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Friday>7/15/2016>Check In>Here<

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 08:13 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool Thankful 2 get another day of life > NOW What ? <

Thanks BBMike and Tommy. It was a very nice day!!
You're Welcome `Barbara (I have 2 redo pic)
Wish you a fast e.z. day @ work + a super eve & weekend.

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Morning everyone! Installing a new mod to the Camaro this week-end - Some new Camaro graphics. Well post pictures when I get it done. Hoping I don't screw them up LOL

Originally Posted by Tadcaster

You all have a great week-end!
Hi `Tadd, good 2 C U online & we look 4ward to your
updated mod's. Enjoy your S.S. & Life...

Yes, some dream do come true `if you are willing to give `up
to get them!!! You are proof that it can happen

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Morning guys. We're in Arizona now and my teammate will have us in California before I wake up. Finished my drive shift a little bit ago but I won't be able to drive again until after midnight MDT because I have no time left on my 70 hour clock. Hope y'all are well today. I think I'm going to get a little sleep after I send my DM a message

Hi SgtMajor`Drew,

Good 2 C U checking in + updating our NASCAR events.

Wish you a good rest & safe travel in your over the roads

of your job....Keep us updated `OK.
>EnJoy<

** I think (lol really)>that our MCF visitor views are not working correctly, or there has been some serious past MCF Ghosts visiting this page & others on our forum?

Or (?), maybe my plea for activity on the MCF is kicking
in and member's are checking in...
Now, to get them to post (?)
OK, your turn

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-15-2016 at 08:29 AM. Reason: It's a Secret > ?
Old 07-15-2016, 08:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning guys.

Going to see Def Leppard tonight. It's suppose to be a mild 78 degrees today, a nice break from all these 90s we've had lately!

Old 07-15-2016, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
Good morning guys.

Going to see Def Leppard tonight. It's suppose to be a mild 78 degrees today, a nice break from all these 90s we've had lately!

Hi`Matt,
I had to look up to see who Def Leppard was ? (but, I'm a southern beach hill-billy from the south of somewhere?)

Old 07-15-2016, 10:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Morning everyone stuck in the office today but it's hot outside so I am going to enjoy the air conditioning lol

Matt enjoy the show, I saw them a few years back with Billy Idol opening for them and it was a great show, the singer can't quite hit the notes like he used too, but still a good time

Hope everyone is enjoying their day

Old 07-15-2016, 11:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by ohara
Matt enjoy the show, I saw them a few years back with Billy Idol opening for them and it was a great show, the singer can't quite hit the notes like he used too, but still a good time
Ken, good to know, thanks! Tonight they have Tesla and REO Speedwagon opening for them.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:43 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Afternoon everyone!

Getting the rust on both front fenders fixed. One fender is salvageable. But the rust on the driver side went all the way through. I let it go too long, and the winter made it worse. Driver side rusted all the way through. The bottom part between the wheel and the door. The high sport kit was hiding a lot of it. That sucks. But it's all good now.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:47 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Ken, good to know, thanks! Tonight they have Tesla and REO Speedwagon opening for them.

Sounds like a great show Matt, I saw Tesla open for Motley Crue on their Dr. Feelgood tour way back when and they were also great, one of those bands that should be bigger than they are at least in my opinion but they were supporting their hits "Love song" and "heavens trail" so all in all that was another great concert I was lucky enough to attend, fell asleep on the floor of the bus on the way to the concert and almost missed it but thankfully my friends made sure I got up and was able to get inside (don't judge me everyone was young and stupid at some point in their life lol)

Old 07-15-2016, 03:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Congrats Barbara on your daughters wedding. Sorry I haven't been here in the last couple of day my internet was down they think it was a lighting strike. Well up and running now and answering email. Have a great weekend all.

Old 07-15-2016, 05:22 PM
Question >Hello, anyBody out there ? Where R U ? What U do'in ?

Originally Posted by Taz
Afternoon everyone!

. But it's all good now.

Hello `Lou (Admin/Mod) >TAZ<
It's good that it's all good Now 4-Sure...Great 2 C U online...
Wish U a Happy

Originally Posted by Mels SS
. Sorry I haven't been here in the last couple of day my internet was down they think it was a lighting strike. Well up and running now and answering email. Have a great weekend all.

Hi Mel, it's good that you are back on your connection to the MCF & the Internet & our World. So many reasons to be thankful 4-Real !

*** Hi `Ken, I know you're working, but it's great that you have time to help many + still find a way 2 check in with your Monte Carlo Family.....

Guess we will have to put on a MCF online concert & put you in charge of promotions, entertainment, etc >>>>>

Old 07-15-2016, 08:35 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Howdy all!
I just finished a 12 day stretch averaging 10 hours a day. Some were much longer. I am ready for the weekend!

I also just changed oil and washed the Vortec Max for the trip tomorrow.
Amanda is taking Hannah and a friend to Water Country USA tomorrow. I am keeping Will at home since he fell and broke his collar bone last week. My little man is devastated knowing he is missing the water park. I gotta work hard tomorrow to make his day special. I wish there was a monster truck show close by! There is one in Danville but it doesn't start til late and is a long drive.

I hope everyone enjoys there weekend!

Rock of Ages Matt!!