Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, 2/27/2015 >check in<

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by P343
BeachBum Mike-Thanks for the update on Space.
I do feel slightly better today because I did get some sleep but my ears are still really bothering me. It will all be better in a few days.

Hi 'Barbara & thank you for your continued concerns & prayers 4 'Space You are going to have to start lowering the volume on your speakers/head-phones listening to all that Rock & Roll 4>Sure...Wish U a all better 4>Sure
---------------------------------------------------------
Hi 'Mitch, good 2 C U online & keeping us updated on your life/projects. Don't 4-get 2 EnJoy

What's everyone doing this weekend ?

* Oh, Good LUCK `Mel @ your World of Wheels Car Show

Old 02-27-2015, 10:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, for once i can say tgif as i'm off this weekend, first weekend off since november i believe. Meeting up with Devin and others for indoor gokarts tomorrow, looking forward to it.

Mike thanks for the space update, amazing that all this has happened because of a broken ankle. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Wow Space is going through some deep waters for sure. Feel bad for him glad he has his G/F and BB family for support

Good morning all at the office today

Old 02-27-2015, 10:48 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow... I feel bad for now reading that, what's the deal with space?

I see he's in a coma.. I hope all is going well for him. He's in my thoughts.

Old 02-27-2015, 11:08 AM
Cool >Be the Driver of your Life>I heard it's better in a Monte<

Hi Keane, Tadd, Mitch & Member's,
Thanks for your posts & concerns. Yes, it's a shocker for all the people that know Space. He has always been in excellent physical condition (I don't know about mental condition >LOL) I can't remenber him ever being sick. (He has had many minor injuries on his skateboard, surfboard & from playing, but never anything serious). It is lesson to me to go to the doc's 'if I have any major injuries.

I did not know about blood clots either & the damage that they can cause. We are all praying that the doc's can get him repaired 100%. (I just don't think the doc's know how to repair aliens)> LOL <

I did promise Space that I would do my best to keep active on the MCF until his return. (I hope it's soon)...
=============================
'Keane, thanks & I hope you can get some vid's or pic's of your racing with your friends. Let us know 'if you beat Devin It's also great that you are getting some time 'off 2 recharge & have some fun in life..

* 'Mitch, good luck on your fun/special Rambler Project. I enjoy your updates
** Thanks `Tadd, I'm sure that Space will be back as soon as possible. The MCF & member's has always been important to him. I've watched him put a lot of his free time creating topic's for the forum.
================================
OK, it's Lunch Time (What R U having 4 Lunch (Yes, You) '

Yesterday, I had McDonalds Chicken McNugget's Has any of you had them To me they tasted like chicken favored cardboard with stale bread coating
Maybe it was just prepared wrong, but I didn't finish them & we went to KFC... It seems in Miami you have to know how to speak Spanish to order...I speak some, but I am not fluent 4>Sure. Miami is becoming like a international city. At night > most drive on the wrong side of the street (LOL)...

Waiting for Tommy to go to lunch...Wish all a great afternoon/eve/'Life > EnJoy <

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-27-2015 at 11:18 AM.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That sounds about right for McNuggets

I have a sandwich and chips here at work. Eating at my desk. At 3 we are having a beer pong tournament to see who is the best at our agency.

Old 02-27-2015, 11:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Lunch at the office. Wifey didn't make it like she does when I work at home. Soooo raided the vending macines here at work.

Two hamburgers and a bag of chips (not so healthy I know)

Old 02-27-2015, 02:33 PM
Cool >I'm thankful 2 `be & I hope that U>R>2>EnJoy<

Sad 2 read that only two member's had lunch & then our 'Blog came 2 a end...Everyone must have taken a `nap
BeachBum Tommy took me to Dixie CrossRoads (a favorite of Space's) We had Rock Shrimp, a salad & fresh brewed ice teat > It was superb.

It's time 4 me 2 take a `nap (LOL) We toasted `Space & wished that he was with us.
Then we had to go & inspect two of Grandpa Space's condo's. (The former tenants thrashed it & I hired a cleaning crew to clean things 'up + have the painter's scheduled to repair the damages) I don't understand some people & how they abuse where they live & do damages (I'm thankful that I don't have 2 do it 4>Sure.

OK, what's for dinner ? What's everyone doing 2night ? this weekend ? For the rest of your Life ?

OK, whose next to post & keep our Blog & forum active ?
I think it's your turn > Yes YOU >

Old 02-27-2015, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
That sounds about right for McNuggets

I have a sandwich and chips here at work. Eating at my desk. At 3 we are having a beer pong tournament to see who is the best at our agency.

Admin 'Mike,
Tommy & I want 2 know what a beer pong tournament is ?
Us country beachbum's don't know what it is (?) or what U city boys do 4 fun Sounds intoxicating

Old 02-27-2015, 02:50 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Did not have time for lunch today , way too busy and I wish I could have a beer pong tournament!! LOL think I need to work where Admin. Mike works LOL
AND I think that I need to go to lunch with BBMike and BBTommy!!!!! OMG that looks so wonderful!!! LOL

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, 2/27/2015 >check in<