Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, 12/23/11 <-Check In

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 03:20 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Friday, 12/23/11 <-Check In

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's Blog
Friday, December 23, 2011

2 Days to the arrival of`Santa and counting...
- Click below link 4 `Music -
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - YouTube

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

December 2011
Monte of the Month Winner
2004 Monte Carlo SuperCharged S.S.

Member: The_Maniac Owner: Jason From: Mentor, Ohio

Congratulations `Jason
From your Monte Carlo Family & the World

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Please ~>Welcome our new member's to the MCF & our `Blog, Thank You!

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Last edited by Space; 12-23-2011 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Wish EveryOne a SuperSuper Day ~> EnJoy
Old 12-23-2011, 03:22 AM

MCF Weather Report
Ho-Ho-Ho..., Be Good kids

How to read this mapSevere Weather Outlook <!-- weeklyplannermaplink -->National Forecast
================================================== =====
<STAFF< itxtNodeId="935" itxtHarvested="0" i>
Hi EveryBody,
Wish you a SuperSuper new `Day of your`life
Be Good to yourSelf & others, and please try to help those in need `if you can ?
Wish EveryOne a Happy Holiday Season
EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 12-23-2011 at 04:58 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:58 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning Space. Guess were both up at this early hour. I can't sleep and your at work. I've got a lot to do today. And with being up this early and not trying to wake my wife up. Its not easy . I think I got to much of a nap on Thursday...I've been up since 1:30 am. its 4 am now here. I just might lay down for a few mins till my wife gets up. Then try and get all my stuff done with today. later

Old 12-23-2011, 04:05 AM

Good Morning Rick & Member's,
Rick, I hope that you are feeling better today & that you can get more rest now , so you can enjoy the rest of your day.
It's been super busy at work, but times is flying..I hope to get off by 9 or 10 this morning. I still have gifts to get + help a friend..
Wish you & member's a SuperSuper Friday..Stay or get into the Holiday Spirit & EnJoy the Season....
Catch U & all later online....
================================================== ===========================
p.s. `Zach, it's great that your grandmother had a successful operation..Wish her a speedy recovery
* `Justin, I hope your finger is unfrozen 2day...I don't think I could endure the cold of your area...Wish you a warm & happy `day....EnJoy
* Ashley, Look 4-ward to seeing your Holiday decorated Red Monte The Best of Luck in the MOTM contest 4-Sure...
* Gregg, like your new `sig...When you post (?) make sure you click the `sig block *box ~> for it 2 be seen by `all...
* Mike (JG), look 4ward to seeing your new Mod
* `Keane, some people @ work & in life are just Jerks...Don't let them win & get you down...
* Hi Angie, Hope that U had a successful shopping trip & congrat's on your nomination
* Hello `Lou, Wish you a happy day with family (Thanks for all your contributions 4-Sure

* Hi Member(s) reading this (?) Please make a post & say `hi...Don't be shy "Be Happy 2 `be free & post on the MCF"
Ok, Your turn to post (there's plenty of space on the MCF) ~>4-Sure
It is 5 days, 20 hours, 57 minutes, 13 seconds
until Sunday, January 1, 2012 (Orlando time)

Last edited by Space; 12-26-2011 at 02:03 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 06:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin' all. It's currently 34° with 79% humidity. The rain is supposed to stay away today but showers are predicted for tomorrow. So far we are 3" below average for rainfall, but Winter has just begun so Mother Nature may have a few surprises in store for us over the next couple of months. They have predicted a colder and wetter Winter than normal. We shall see...

Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 12-23-2011, 06:31 AM

Here comes `Santa's Helper

Good morning `Mike
Wish you a SuperSuper `day
Thanks for Helping `Santa

Old 12-23-2011, 06:37 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Good Morning all! Up rather early today then normal. Puppy woke me up to go to the bathroom. hehe

It's Friday! YAY! Thanks Space for your kind words.
Gonna head back to bed for a bit.!

Old 12-23-2011, 06:46 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work and done till the night of the 1st (except for 2 hours on the 30th to test out the new line). I'm hoping to find some side work over the next several days. As it sits right now, I'm gonna be short on cash till we get that first paycheck after getting back to work. I did get some VERY good news tonight at work though. They gave all the eligible temps (myself included) applications to get hired on full time. They also said that once the background check is completed and we pass a drug test, we're hired right then and there. So that's some very welcome news for me. Means a nice little pay jump and also job security as well. I'll clear about $90-100 extra a month assuming no OT (which we get a few hours of every week).

Rick, I saw your question yesterday but didnt' have time to answer it. If I can get this transfer done in time, I'll be deploying to Afghanistan for a year in May. My current unit just asked me for a memo saying WHY I want to leave the Reserves for the Guard. I already told them that they lost me the instant I found out several guy's overseas deployments got canned. I need the experience and rank potential that only a combat deployment will give me. I'm topped out in rank without one. And since our chain of command has told me one thing and done another, and I cannot get anyone to help me out, I'm gone. Just pisses me off that I gotta tell them why in memo form when any damn one of them could tell higher exactly why.

Old 12-23-2011, 06:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Good to hear about your job Sgt! Hopefully you get hired on instead of being a temp, you will be in my thoughts.

Old 12-23-2011, 06:53 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Here comes `Santa's Helper

Good morning `Mike
Wish you a SuperSuper `day

Thanks for Helping `Santa
Thanks 'Space

There was quite the turnout the other day. The line was over a block long for hours. It's predicted that over 500 Christmas meals and over 600 toys were handed out throughout the day. I only volunteered for 5 hours, but was exhausted by the time I got home. The thought of knowing that a decent Christmas dinner will be served and the gleam in the eye and smile on the kids faces when handed a present made it all well worth it though.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, 12/23/11 <-Check In