Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

>>Free `Ride<<

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 09:07 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking >>Free `Ride<<

Ride the World's Newest, Fastest Dive Coaster Without Leaving Your Chair Buckle `up Member's & Hold on

POV footage of Cedar Point's new Valravn​ is the closest you'll get to turning your desk into a thrill ride.

By Sam Eifling

May 13, 2016

This week, Cedar Point debuted its latest coaster "Valravn," a fitting addition to the Sandusky, Ohio amusement park's menagerie of 17 roller coasters. Forget the new Marvel movie; the real start of summer is when a new steel monster with 75 mph drops and beautiful if fleeting water views opens on the south shore of Lake Erie. Especially when it's the longest (3,415 feet), fastest (75 mph), tallest (228 feet) coaster in the world with at least one 90-degree drop, which is what makes it a "dive" coaster.

Last year, Cedar Point put out a virtual reality animation of the coaster, but now the first real POV video is here. It won't mess up your hair or give you that feeling in your stomach but it will let you preview Valravn's drops and turns right from your desk.

Click above link to Ride
You can also watch the coaster in real-time via>> the park's live cam, if you're keen on watching people have fun and wishing you weren't stuck at your desk.

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-16-2016 at 09:12 AM.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:20 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Thanks...needed a good coaster ride this morning!!! I love Cedar Point. My favorite ride is the Top Thrill Dragster!!!

Old 05-16-2016, 09:36 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking Have fun >EnJoy< Hold on & don't fall out<

Originally Posted by P343
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Thanks...needed a good coaster ride this morning!!! I love Cedar Point. My favorite ride is the Top Thrill Dragster!!!

Hi Mod Barbara, I'm happy that you enjoyed. I love coasters and they can be addicting. My favorite is still Go Karts, but coasters you just hop in and hold on

Member's what is your favorite coaster ?
I laugh @ the funny sounds that humans make when they are scared, excited or in total fear (LOL) They yell `out OMG "Oh My God" a lot & SCREAM some wild sounds
like they all are going to die or something (LOLO) + the funny faces >LOL

Top 10 Roller Coasters in Florida

click above link

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-16-2016 at 11:02 AM.