Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Forum Boredom

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 07:14 PM

im sorry that you feel this way about the forum. il try and find some stuff to post about.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:01 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I sense some new threads from `Space coming.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:08 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

It's not the same without you Duane. You missed my 1000 post milestone. And I added another Monte to my family.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:44 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I didn't miss both of those things Amy. I read the thing about the new car and just never posted in all honesty. I didn't know you had hit 1,000 posts. I'm not apathetic towards you guys, I like keeping up with you. It's just that this forum, much more htan my other 2... gets members who post 7-10 times or so and leave... asking questions we have been answering over and over for years. I'm just tired of telling people to get a u-bend delete and go to youtube to listen to exhaust clips. I'm tired of telling people that you shoudln't shop for a muffler based on which one says the best hp numbers. I'm tired of telling people about hteir rims that they should pick what looks good to them and what makes them happiest. I like keeping up with the events and seeing what you guys have already done.. it's the same questions from these fly's in the pan that have got me down.

The second thing: there are just so many posts that it gets discouraging when you come on and see that there are like 30 new posts and you've only been gone 6-7 hours... its just so hard to keep up with. I'm taking 19 credit hours right now and looking at 9 for the summer online. I don't know what I'll do. Here lately, Facebook has been my big thing.

It's complicated to explain how I'm feeling... I'm just not in a "posty" mood right now I guess

Old 03-23-2009, 11:44 PM

dont worry duane...i am feelin the same way

Old 03-24-2009, 12:27 AM

I dont know I somewhat feel the opposite. I usually only get on once a day and I cant seem to get enough I read all the new posts and never seem to get my total daily learning capacity full lol Sorry for being one of the many that asked about the exhaust but everyone has to learn somehow and when your talking about something else in a thread and someone brings up a ubend delete for instance and you havent taken the time to search that yet because you didnt even know it existed I guess that would bring that question into play often.

So I supose that last ramble lead to this thought, we should have some sort of a newb sticky maybe in the new member area that possibly lists the most common mods on our cars and maybe links to more details. Granted that is still spoon feeding people answers at least you would only have to answer it once instead of multiple times lol

hmm well hope ya dont get to bored and leave us your knowledge is appreciated

Old 03-24-2009, 06:49 AM
Angry Dr Phil of `it

Hi MCF Members,
I'm Dr. Phil of `it

I've been reading posts on the MCF, and I think
that SpaceKid really needs some `help.4-Sure
And `Duane Cowboy, if you are planning on becoming a
minister, you better get use to hearing the same
sins over and over again. Human Beings have
many flaws, and Space Beings have more.
I will email your Administrator's & see `if we can
arrange a special show for MCF Members.

Psych Central - Dr. Phil's Personality TestA short quiz to help you test your personality and how others see you and your personality in life.
psychcentral.com/personquiz.htm - 20k - Similar pages

Old 03-24-2009, 07:03 AM
Cool My Results from above test : )

Results of your
How Do Others Perceive You? Quiz

You scored a total of 48

The Lively Center of Attention

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Oh WoW....I think Space should be committed 4-Sure
Take his `Mouse Away
Psych Central - Dr. Phil's Personality Test

Click above link 4 Test & Post ReSults

Attached Thumbnails Forum Boredom-spawn.gif  

Last edited by Space; 03-24-2009 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Had 2 retake the test several times...I flunked : (
Old 03-24-2009, 07:18 AM
Cool Falls outa head : )

Originally Posted by Taz
I sense some new threads from `Space coming.

Yes, Administrator `Taz,
It just keeps fall'in outa my head

I have no Control
I see a empty `Space & try & fill `it

Old 03-24-2009, 07:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Woo Hoo! Success!

I see the old account working, and the old quote at the bottom is gone.

You may have to go into your User Control Panel (User CP) and set some options to your liking.

Signature pics work differently than before. You don't use [IMG] anymore. You have to use [SIGPIC] and [/SIGPIC] now.

i have img and sig pic in my signature, the magnum picture is done with img, the jeff gordon kyle busch pictures are done with sigpic

u use facebook? did you add me yet, i know a few people on here have added me, but i can't remember, my email addy is sswiz19@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: Forum Boredom