Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Florida Women >Florida Chamber of Commerce

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2016, 09:19 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking Florida Women >Florida Chamber of Commerce

Looking for a nice lady..
Come & get'em & take them to
your state
Saturday, February 13, 2016

Drunk, Naked Florida Woman Charged With Child Neglect & Abuse
of a Chevy Monte Carlo ?

"Hi There, what you doing ? Got any Captain Morgan ?"
================================================== =
Whitney L. Kilcrease. Credit: Okaloosa County Jail Booking PhotoBAKER, Florida - A 24-year-old Florida woman who was allegedly found by her father passed out, naked, and drunk when caring for a young child has been charged with child neglect.

According to nwfdailynews.com, Whitney L. Kilcrease was found by her father lying unconscious on the floor with the child playing nearby with a toy (Monte Carlo). When she awoke, she became violent and went to her uncle's house next doorWhen Okaloosa County Sheriff's deputies arrived, they found Kilcrease lying on the floor, passed out, and naked. Kilcrease allegedly told deputies that she drank Captain Morgan rum and could not remember anything afterwards

.More Florida Woman:

Wife Finds Strange Florida Woman Asleep In Husband's Clothes

CITRUS COUNTY, Florida - A 25-year-old Florida womanwas arrested after she allegedly drank a half bottle of wine and ate a rotisserie chicken while driving a motorized shopping cart inside a Walmart in Lecanto, Florida * I know a few member's that do this all the time (LOL)

According to the Citrus County Sheriff's Office arrest affidavit, Josseleen Elida Lopez was first observed by Walmart security when she began acting suspicious inside the store while driving a motorized shopping cart with a half empty wine bottle inside the cart.

While Walmart security continued their surveillance of Lopez, she was allegedly seen opening a package of sushi and eating a piece before placing the sushi back on the shelf. Walmart security told deputies that Lopez continued the same pattern of behavior with a package of mini muffins and cinnamon rolls. *Note>They have great cinnamon rolls

After sampling the sushi, mini muffins, and cinnamon rolls, Lopez then went on to consume the majority of a rotisserie chicken, according to the affidavit.

Lopez was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and retail theft of the rotisserie chicken, cinnamon rolls, sushi, mini muffins, two bottles of Sutter Home wine, and sauce that totaled $32.36

***Defense (There were no signs saying that she couldn't enjoy a meal) LOL

I'm glad I've never been caught...When you are hungry > you're hungry >>>`right (lol)

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-13-2016 at 02:04 PM.
Old 02-13-2016, 09:51 AM
Question Didn't want 2 single out just women

Pictures: 'Florida man' and other weird stories
Pictures: 'Florida man' and other weird crime stories - Orlando Sentinel

click

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-13-2016 at 09:53 AM. Reason: I keep making mistake & picking the wrong lady(s)
Old 02-13-2016, 10:18 AM

We Ain't all BAD

^ Would someone get them a blanket ? They look cold 2day ? (lol) I think I saw all of them
in church last Sunday...

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-14-2016 at 01:52 PM.
Old 02-14-2016, 10:59 AM
Talking Arrest Report in the Florida News

Found the below on the web-news this morning I didn't know you could get arrested for living off the earnings of another WoW.
Did you know that ?
Sunday, February 14, 2016

Brevard County Arrest Mugshots for Valentine's Day

Antonio G Rinko
White/Male DOB:03/03/1993
Address:Merritt Island, FLORIDA
Arrest Location:, Titusville
Live Off Earnings of Prostitute 1st Offense

Old 02-14-2016, 01:51 PM
Question b-careful out there...Want 2 go have dinner @ Walmart with me ?