Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Flash Gallery

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 10:43 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Flash Gallery

This is my first stab at creating a flash gallery and of course I used some killer monte's to set it off.....

See any that look familiar????

MTD MCF

The rest of the site? Well, it's a work in progress and is built for speed and simplicity more than showing off web skills.

I plan to go live with my new company mid November but already have quite a few people wanting web stuff....

Old 09-17-2006, 02:26 AM
Default RE: Flash Gallery

Cool stuff, man. Keep us posted with updates. We were recently dabbling with flash at my office for our website and got frustrated with trying to make the controls available for the embedded movies. Finally got it figured out though.

I'm confused, though...are you specializing in web development, or actual IT solutions?

Old 09-17-2006, 11:49 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Flash Gallery

I'm confused, though...are you specializing in web development, or actual IT solutions?

Thanks!!

My stronger point is desk top support stuff. So that will be my main focus, I am a noob in web stuff but I really like it.

The web site that is online currently was my first draft and is not advertized or promoted. It is under construction for the most part and will be reduced from what it is now to a simplified info spot.

That being said, I have a couple of companies set up for web stuff before we go live with MTD mid November...

I have a flash video embed app that I have not played with yet. That is my next step.