Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

a few Florida Cars : )

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 03:06 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default a few Florida Cars : )

[align=center]Auto Lovers Post by the Bums for MCF Members to EnJoy[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]1969 Chevy Nova, 587 Big Block with Blower, 850 Horse Power, Classic Street Muscle Car [/align][/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Rides from Florida[/align][align=center]Tilt glass frontend; 360Chv; Muncie 4spd; Narrowed 9 Inch rear; rollbar; windshield chopped 3-1/2 inches; shaved door handles with electric openers; tweed interior; 5 point harnesses.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[/align]

[/align]

[/align][/align][align=center]Click below it you like looking @ cars-trucks +[/align][align=center]http://apps.tcpalm.com/readersrides/rides.cfm[/align]

Old 08-23-2008, 03:48 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member
Default RE: a few Florida Cars : )

Ahh nice cars. I really do need to get some pictures of our old cars on the forum. I bet I have some digital pics somewhere.

Old 08-23-2008, 03:57 PM

Matt, find them and post them....Please [:-]
I love the Monte Carlo, but I still enjoy looking at any nice ride with wheels.
I think majority of our membership does2 : ) ? Maybe : )
The thread the Bums posted were readers rides in Florida.
I would love to have that Nova, or I would be happy just to see it and hear it,
and `if I could drive it, I know I would have to change my underwear : )
WoW 850HP on the Street WoW
I dont think I could keep my D.L. if I had one that powerful.
Show & `Go
I love Show, but I like the `Go better.
Glad you liked the post : )
Peace Out
`Space

Old 08-23-2008, 07:00 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

There's a classic and antique auto show being held locally here tomorrow. I'm going to try my best to get there with my camera. I drove by there a couple hours ago, and the cars were just starting to arrive. At the time, there were lots of cars from 1900-1960's so far. They were starting to put their covers on them for the night (it's being held outside at a local historic landmark).

I'll try to take as many pics as I can.

Old 08-24-2008, 05:52 AM

[align=center]Mod `Taz,[/align][align=center]I hope it`s a great show, and will be looking forward to seeing your[/align][align=center]pictures and review.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Has anyone ever seen one of these ? I thought it was from Italy, but it isn`t [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1988 Pontiac Fiero[/align][align=center]this car was built by pontiac in 87 & 88 only 248 were built[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I have seen Corvairs, and the Pontiac Fiero GT with a rear engine V-6,[/align][align=center]but the above one looks awesome.[/align][align=center]Has any member ever driven a Fiero ?[/align][align=center]Let us know `ok[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 08-24-2008, 07:19 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Super nice cars.

I'll take the Nova please.

We went to two cruise-ins yesterday. My g/f Deb brought her '03 Monte Pace car to the first one. Everyone liked it. I wasalready there with my '86 LS Monte.

Then we hit another, larger cruise and jst took her '03 Pace car. It got a lot of looks and comments. (But she's convinced no one likes the car. YEAH RIGHT!)

Only a couple newer the 1975 vehicles got an award when they were handed out. Three '00 & up Vettes and one '03Stang. But who cares. We weren't there for a $4 trophy. We were there to show off the '03 Pace car.