Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Everyone, meet my son, Kai

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:52 PM
10 Year Member
Default Everyone, meet my son, Kai

I would like to share the latest addition to my family with all my web friends here at MCF. Thanks for all the well wishes I have received. Baby Kai was born at 7:50pm PST on 11-15-07. He fooled us all when he was weighed, only 6lbs, 8oz and 19.5 inches long. We all thought he was going to be much bigger. Full head of hair and blue eyes. First night home with him was last night. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE GETS TO THE "Sleeps through the night" STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some of his first pictures:

Old 11-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Default RE: Everyone, meet my son, Kai

[align=center] [/align][align=center]Congratulations `Jason[/align][align=center]Moderator Bigg `J[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center][sm=hia.gif][/align][align=center]Baby `Kai[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]His first words will be: "Daddy, can I have the Monte [/align][align=center]`Jason, we wish you, & family the very best.[/align][align=center]We are all happy for you & Family[/align][align=center]It sure puts a special meaning to "ThanksGiving"[/align][align=center]My girlfriend ask me everyday, `if you had your new[/align][align=center]arrival. Now, we have another reason to celebrate.[/align][align=center] [/align]
[/align][align=center]Thanks for sharing and posting your great family pic's.[/align][align=center]The best to you & yours,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space/the Beach/River Bum's/grandpa/& Ms `Space : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Member's have a Cigar [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 11-19-2007, 01:12 PM

congrats! wish u the best of luck and good health to kai!
p.s. by the time he gets old enough to drive montes should b back out [sm=gears.gif]

Old 11-19-2007, 02:43 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congrats man!!!

Old 11-19-2007, 03:37 PM

[align=center]Mod Bigg `J - Jason -[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My g/f was all excited for you, and was mak'in baby[/align][align=center]sounds as she viewed your pictures of `Kai.[/align][align=center]He's so handsome, he's so cute...aaaaah[/align][align=center]Well, alls I have to say is there goes the Monte Carlo [/align][align=center]Mod fund : )...We did a search to see how much it [/align][align=center]cost to have a baby...WoW...WoW...[/align][align=center]I think we are going 2 wait another decade : )[/align][align=center]I told my g/f, when she saves up a 1/4 Million, then[/align][align=center]we might be ready : ) WoW[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We both wish you Great Luck ![/align][align=center](I can't post the comments of the Beach `Bum's: )[/align][align=center]Just `Oh WoW : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[align=center]The Basics[/align]

[align=center]Raising your quarter-million dollar baby[/align][align=center]$250,000.00[/align][align=center]WoW[/align][align=center][/align]

[align=center]Children are priceless, but raising them is probably the most expensive thing you'll ever do. Here are some strategies and tips that may help.

By MSN Money staff

Every newborn child is a bundle of joy. But you better have a bundle of cash on hand if you want to raise one.

For 2004, the newest data available, the U.S. Department of Agriculture estimates that families making $70,200 a year or more will spend a whopping $269,520 to raise a child from birth through age 17. Higher-income families in urban areas in the West spend the most, $284,460.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click below link 4 source + More[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/CollegeandFamily/Raisekids/P37245.asp[/align][align=center]

[/align][/align]

Old 11-19-2007, 04:24 PM

grats buddy! my girlfriend did the AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW sound when she saw Kai

Old 11-19-2007, 05:43 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congratulations Jason! Congratulations also to mom and baby Kai!
Do you or mom get any time off to enjoy the new bundle of joy? Here, in Canada mom can take upto a year off from work.
Either way, I wish you all the best.
Once again, way to go Jay! [sm=smiley20.gif] I'm jealous.

Old 11-19-2007, 06:50 PM

Congrats ...

Old 11-19-2007, 06:56 PM

congrats man, you truly are part of something special there

Old 11-19-2007, 07:08 PM

Awww, what a wonderful joy!!! God bless that sweet little baby. Congratulations to you and Mama!!!

Quick Reply: Everyone, meet my son, Kai